My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

2624 Views for this snap.

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph taken at Folkestone UK of a couple out strolling. I kinda like the look on the guys face as if he's saying was it somethin' I said.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/280th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Strolling (1)-03100 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Andrea
Here goes and this is very minorI moved the black and white points in on a levels layer then added a curves layer this has deepened the reds and added some sparkling highlights to the water

Not my shot 2018-10 by Alf Branch, on Flickr

Paddling Home
by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Thank you for that, Alf. As you said, it's very subtle but I do like the result, especially on the water. Thanks very much for taking the time, and it underlines that I need to spend time learning more PP.

Much appreciated (y)

Thank you for that, Alf. As you said, it's very subtle but I do like the result, especially on the water. Thanks very much for taking the time, and it underlines that I need to spend time learning more PP.

Much appreciated (y)

The water was my point really as when we see it like this it sparkles and I feel it should when rendered in our photos too. Just my opinion.

my flickr had 141032 views yesterday !

This was top with 3192 due to being in explore

dawn on the pier
by damianmkv, on Flickr

818 Views for this snap.

Just a simple Snapograph taken at London UK of me messing about with a snap of my shadow.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T1, 10-24mm Lens, 1/140th @ F5.6, ISO-200 Handheld.
Me And My Shadow (2)-03237 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

George.

Back