Newbie from Aberdeen

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Hello,

I am Neil from Aberdeen, Looking forward to learning more on here and hopefully improving my Photography, Don't have a favourite style of photography enjoy most and looking to explore more and gain more experience. This is a Hobby for me and some where to get away from work life and family stress when i can. Anyone else from Aberdeen Scotland?

First bit of direction would be what the best way to add photographs on here to posts/threads.

Look forward to interacting more in the future.

Neil

Hi Neil, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Neil, enjoy the forum :wave:

Hello,

I am Neil from Aberdeen, Looking forward to learning more on here and hopefully improving my Photography, Don't have a favourite style of photography enjoy most and looking to explore more and gain more experience. This is a Hobby for me and some where to get away from work life and family stress when i can. Anyone else from Aberdeen Scotland?

First bit of direction would be what the best way to add photographs on here to posts/threads.

Look forward to interacting more in the future.

Neil

Aberdeen here too!

Stonehaven here, close enough!? Used to live in Aberdeen, went to Uni in Aberdeen and used to work there, now out at Dyce.

Back