Nickbee's 2024 52 - Week 15 Snapper's Choice

Really like this shot, especially how the blue, pink and yellow compliment each other. Have to ask as curious, is that a 350Z?

Like it, want one!! Certainly very vivid. I can imagine a kinda selective colour shot with an urban backdrop in mono. But that's just me.

I don't think my thread's ever been so busy.

That pops!

Thanks, I was hoping it would.

Nicely framed and got the pop just right

Too many framing options for my liking but I'm glad you like the choice.

I think a square crop would work too. Anyway, plenty of vivid colours and ticked the box.

Square does work, and more so if you're thinking of it as a shot of the car, but I was prioritising the colours and wanted the sky.

Really like this shot, especially how the blue, pink and yellow compliment each other. Have to ask as curious, is that a 350Z?

It is indeed! Yellow ones are rare and we live quite close so if you see one out and about, it's probably me!

Brave man with a yellow car (says the driver of a grey car)

Don't worry, my daily car is a much more understated dark blue.

Like it, want one!! Certainly very vivid. I can imagine a kinda selective colour shot with an urban backdrop in mono. But that's just me.

I went out into the countryside to find an oilseed rape field in bloom and take the yellowest photo ever but clearly I don't live where @HelenC does because I couldn't find any. It was whilst looking for an industrial barn or something to take exactly the sort of shot you describe, when I saw this cherry blossom and had to stop. It's so often used in Japanese imagery.

Nice one, fits vivid to a T

Thanks Ryan

That's certainly a tick in the vivid box. And very clean too!

Thank you, I can assure you it doesn't look that clean very often!

Back