• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yv

TPer Emerita
Name
Yvonne, pronounced Eve...
Edit My Images
Yes
UPDATE: Voting now open. You can cast up to 3 votes but they must all be voted for at same time, so choose carefully. The poll will be open for 10 days, at the end of which, one person will the forums Numpty of the Year 2015 :D

This thread is for posting your 3 favourite photos from the disposable camera Numpty challenge only - see discussion thread here if you are wondering what on earth this is all about, you still have time to join in >> https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/its-that-numpty-time-again-who-is-up-for-it.600246/

1 - You can post up 3 photos for voting at the end of the month
2 - To make my life easier doing the poll, please post each photo in separate posts.

Feel free to chat about the pictures in the discussion thread, but lets keep this one as clear as possible, just pictures for us to oh and ahh over :D

Last edited:
Un touched Jpeg 4 TP (1 of 1).jpg My first shot taken with the disposable (boots) camera ,I had a theme that I was going to stick to and try to achieve, that theme being baited birds, now I could have gone down the obvious route ,and lets say easier one and gone for a little owl shot......,now that would have been popular NOT,however I decided to try and fill the frame and get as many baited birds in the shot as possible ,believe it or not this shot took me a few days to achieve (and a couple of quid of bird food) ,when I eventually had enough subjects to play with. I was on the deck with camera and a handful of food ,looking through the viewfinder on the ground and then action, now I thought I got a good shot with the white bird being the lead so shutter hit and then I looked at the back of the camera hoping to view my result ,just a natural reaction ,very frustrating as well as feeling a bit silly at what I did, here is the first shot I got straight out of camera just uploaded straight from the disc,............I would also like to add that to get this masterpiece no birds were harmed .injured or addicted to my food in anyway and before anyone does ask yes these birds are wild and free :)

Last edited:
2) Prestonpans sculpture, East Lothian

My third choice, taken with the Rollei Superpan black and white. If you've got flaws, go with them!

Through water

Be easier if they were numbered, its a pain scrolling up and down on a tablet and counting them!

They are numbered....look at the bottom right of each posting...this one should be #35

EDIT...or #36 seeing as someone beat me to the punch

Hi
This is probably going to be a very silly question but do we vote for the images posted HERE (in this thread) or are the pics somewhere else?
Thanks in advance.

My vote goes for these ones:

You need to use the poll at the top of this thread to cast your votes

Each poll option number corresponds to the post number that the pictures is in - in your case numbers 20, 21 & 31

Back