Official Unofficial 2015 - 52 Sign Up Thread

Hope its not to late to sign up for this years challenge?
After doing my own 365 challenge in 2012/13 a mere 52 images should be a nice leisurely activity.

Hope its not to late to sign up for this years challenge?
After doing my own 365 challenge in 2012/13 a mere 52 images should be a nice leisurely activity.
Never too late Chris... welcome to the calm world of the 52, okay not that calm to be fair, welcome to the hair pulling teeth grinding 52 (and that is just Cobra) :runaway:

I'd like to get in on the 52 challenge with a few of my friends on here. I'm having trouble accessing my old Flickr account just now...last time I used it was back on 2010 and there is now some need to go through Yahoo...so I'll get posting once I sort it out.

Good luck to everyone.

In new to this forum.. So I'm game to give It ago.. Do I literally just fire my own thread up and away I go?

I'd like to get in on the 52 challenge with a few of my friends on here. I'm having trouble accessing my old Flickr account just now...last time I used it was back on 2010 and there is now some need to go through Yahoo...so I'll get posting once I sort it out.

Good luck to everyone.
Welcome Jimmy, good luck with your 52 too (y)

In new to this forum.. So I'm game to give It ago.. Do I literally just fire my own thread up and away I go?
Hi Piers :)

Yep, simple as that, just follow the instructions on the 'Photo's Only Thread' (HERE) you post a photo on that thread, with a link to the pic on your own thread to lead people to it for viewing/comments/crit :thumbs :

I'd like to give this a go this year
Super Job, Welcome Nathan :)

Hello, I would like to join too please. I've just put my first image up here.
Welcome too Alet (y)

If any of you new guys have a question, please feel free to give me posiview a shout :)

Hi there, someone told me there's life outside of Landscape Photography? ..... Blimey!
So I have decided to commit photographic suicide, if I haven't missed the boat? And if you'll have me? I did have a bit of a nudge from Blondie606.:eek:

So is it too late to post week 1 images to catch up?
I'm a TP52 virgin so please treat me gentle;)

Please would you be kind enough to add me Dark Knight and I promise I'll get my finger out.
I do have the prerequisite of being a head case, so don't be surprised if I c;)ck it up.

Cheers
Steve

Hi there, someone told me there's life outside of Landscape Photography? ..... Blimey!
So I have decided to commit photographic suicide, if I haven't missed the boat? And if you'll have me? I did have a bit of a nudge from Blondie606.:eek:

So is it too late to post week 1 images to catch up?
I'm a TP52 virgin so please treat me gentle;)

Please would you be kind enough to add me Dark Knight and I promise I'll get my finger out.
I do have the prerequisite of being a head case, so don't be surprised if I c;)ck it up.

Cheers
Steve
A bit of a head case hey Steve... you will fit in a treat :D

Never too late, I'll add you to the spreadsheet straight away, catch up with the first 2 themes whenever you like... Oh, and welcome to the 52's (y)

Hi @Dark Knight I know I said I would not be taking part this year but I kind of miss it o_O so if its not to much trouble could you put me back on the spreadsheet :exit:

Will open a thread soon and will have a bit of a catch up with everyones threads

Hope thats ok :coat:

Hi @Dark Knight I know I said I would not be taking part this year but I kind of miss it o_O so if its not to much trouble could you put me back on the spreadsheet :exit:

Will open a thread soon and will have a bit of a catch up with everyones threads

Hope thats ok :coat:
For you mate... anytime, great to see you back in (y)

This will be year four for you ??

Hey,

I've just bought my DSLR and what better way to get right intro things with TP52?

I would appreciate if I could be added to the list and everyone persevere with my entries!

Hey,

I've just bought my DSLR and what better way to get right intro things with TP52?

I would appreciate if I could be added to the list and everyone persevere with my entries!
Nice one Stephen... adding you right now, welcome to the 52 (y)

probably not the best place to ask but .... how does one get those bold clickable names into your post ie. @d00d

I'm sure there's a quick 'n easy way.

:wave: Been a few days since I've stopped in here, so just wanted to say a great big welcome aboard to all the new starters - far too many to reply to individually in here, but I'm hoping that I'll get round to everyone's thread to offer a bit of encouragement over the next couple of weeks.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Hello,

I was wondering if I could join the group of "I don't use my camera enough so lets start a photo 52" crowd? :) Haven't got enough out of my camera recently and hopefully this will force me to use it more.

Of course you can Steven :)
Just jump in with the current week if you want to and catch up the earlier weeks if and when you feel like it.
Welcome aboard!

I'm sure DK will add you to the spreadsheet when he does the next lot of updates.

Ermmm.... might I qualify as the latest dimwit entry?
I know I've missed a bunch :(

Welcome aboard Ruth, and
just jump in where you feel like it (y)

No one is going to point and laugh, that's the reason Dean signed me up,
to be the "target" of (for all the) derision :D

Never to late to enter the frustrating world of the 52 Ruth... welcome aboard :)

No one is going to point and laugh, that's the reason Dean signed me up,
to be the "target" of (for all the) derision :D
You ain't wrong there :ROFLMAO:

Never to late to enter the frustrating world of the 52 Ruth... welcome aboard :)

You ain't wrong there :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I know you can't fool me, the way I was manoeuvred into joining up,
you and that fellow mod I thought was a mate :(

Back