weekly Oy's Weekly Photo Thingiewotsit for 2023 : Week 52 : Fave of the year - Year Complete!

Had some toast last night that looked like this, never thought to take a picture of it, ah well.

You don't half suffer for you photos Dave. Mind you I prefer my bacon crispier.

Ta - me too. Cremated! :)

Now that looks so yummy, good to see a black pudding as loved them.

Thanks - Black Pud is the law!

A great take on the theme - love it!

Cheers :)

Ah, now I see! Cunning!

A good take on the theme.

Makes me hungry!

Ta muchly :)

I love that, proper imagination (y)

I was about to put a similar picture up tomorrow and you’ve beaten me to it! I’ll have to be quicker next time!

Excellent picture!
Thanks - nowt says you can't do a similar idea!.

Had some toast last night that looked like this, never thought to take a picture of it, ah well.

Ta :)

Looked on my phone earlier and thought that was a little "meh".

Now on the computer and boom - a lifesize full english appears before me. caught the nice glistening in the highlights on the food, the knob of butter stands out nicely! YUM!

Looked on my phone earlier and thought that was a little "meh".

Now on the computer and boom - a lifesize full english appears before me. caught the nice glistening in the highlights on the food, the knob of butter stands out nicely! YUM!
Thanks Graham :)

Lol.. I don't know why I was thinking you would come up with something else :D
I suppose you have to do it for the theme.. such a shame!

Week 7 : Letters

RNLI - Morecambe this afternoon.

i-KbtjLP6-X2.jpg

i-jPw4PPW-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Your chosen shot is by far the stronger. Nice!

PS Your link is missing in the main thread.

Your chosen shot is by far the stronger. Nice!

PS Your link is missing in the main thread.

Ta - link is there and working for me!

Lovely shot Dave. Glad the flag was co-operating. Whenever I shoot a flag it's never out straight even if I take loads of shots!

Lovely shot Dave. Glad the flag was co-operating. Whenever I shoot a flag it's never out straight even if I take loads of shots!
Thanks Simon. A few good bursts at 20fps yielded a few lol :runaway:

Great shot, that sky is so grey I thought at first it was an artificial background

Great shot, that sky is so grey I thought at first it was an artificial background

Thanks Alan - artificial would have been blue haha!

It's the standalone flag for me too - colours pop nicely, and the plain sky works in your favour here.

The torn right hand side, seems at odds with the bright , fresh, pressed left hand side... Is that a factor from the whipping and flicking the end does in the wind maybe?? :thinking:

It's the standalone flag for me too - colours pop nicely, and the plain sky works in your favour here.

The torn right hand side, seems at odds with the bright , fresh, pressed left hand side... Is that a factor from the whipping and flicking the end does in the wind maybe?? :thinking:
Yes definitely. I;ve seen a lot of flags like that.

Agree the close up is better for the theme - but wanted a context shot to go with it :)

That's quite a compelling shot with the ragged edge. The grey background creates a very strong image.

That's quite a compelling shot with the ragged edge. The grey background creates a very strong image.
Thanks Helen :)

A good pair of images Dave. Not sure which I prefer. I do like the shot from further away for its context but I like the close up for its detail.

A good pair of images Dave. Not sure which I prefer. I do like the shot from further away for its context but I like the close up for its detail.
Thanks Bill - my thoughts too :)

Two good shots Dave. I like the way that the ragged flag shows the power of the weather on the coast.

Thought I had already commented, anyway two good shots Dave but the main flag it self is a belter of a shot lovely crisp and sharp.
Thanks Dave :)

Week 8 : In The Kitchen

"Four Candles" :D

i-Ss5PchP-X3.jpg

Back