Photo52 2012 : Join In !!! : Week 52 Busy

First thing I did was google 'sigh'.
It didn't help much! :nuts:

I think we`re all sighing at this one :LOL:

Errr I also googled sigh and hit a brick wall might be my joker week as I got a Scotland trip to plan this week but I'll see what others try 1st hopefully will get some inspiration from that *sigh* lol

SIGH!
Thats what I call a challenge... All that excitment and anticipation has just been blown out of my body!

sadly I think most of the shots will be the same for this one - looks like a photo session with the kids/dog/cat :shrug:

trying to do some de Bono thinking but...

I have no idea how to photograph that. I think i'll need a double thinking cap on or blatantly copy someone else's idea after they've put a pic up :)

Chris

Thinking of a picture, no problem. Trying to think of something that's going to be different from the other 100 entry's, not so easy lol

I'm still stuck on fear :bang:, This project is not going to be just a challenge, i think its very tough so far after the easy starter :eek:

i have an idea though :)

Haha ive started from beginning now just done my thread. How long do i have left for sigh?

Matt

Haha ive started from beginning now just done my thread. How long do i have left for sigh?

Matt

All year actually, It's your challenge to be done.at your pace to your rules.

Welcome aboard and good luck :)

Best wishes
Cliff

This had me a bit stumped but have my idea now, but I have no idea on how to put this together and photograph it :thinking:

Ok, I have my shot for week 3 :D

Can someone please explain how I post it as a link on the openning page of my 52 thread, so that people dont have to search through the pages for it?

Cheers

Nick

Sheesh, I take a weekend of to go one a TP meet...:D and there are loads of fears to comment on.

I'm going to have to appologise if I've missed anyone :whistle: :exit: but I'll have to move onto commenting on sigh...sorryyyy

Cheers and keep it up.

BTW, I'm using the speadsheet to find posts...if you're not on it I'll miss ya...linky

Cheers.

What day of the week does the theme start from? I've a picture for Sigh but i took it Saturday and if it was taken before the theme was issued then I can't use it.

I just knew this was gonna happen...weekend away.....100+ posts for sigh...still gotta do my shot & still wading through 1700 images from the weekend.....apologies to all 52'ers for not commenting yet but really gotta get my shots sorted from Cumbria 1st ...will catch up over the weekend...by which time , no doubt , you'll all have posted week 4....can someone please find me an extra 24 hours this week :LOL:

Back