Photo52 2012 : Join In !!! : Week 52 Busy

The goblin said:
What the hell does NSFW mean anyway?
Not safe for work.

I'm now 4 weeks behind due to various ongoing problems but I still plan to catch up when circumstances allow.
To those left in, I salute you!

Not Safe For Work.

Edit: oops, too slow!

Anything you wouldn't want your boss or colleagues to know you're looking at :)

So is this the last week we can edit our original posts? So the ones with the list on page one have to think of something else?
I seem to remember that this rule was put on by the mods because somebody/s were abusing it (not sure of the history). Could we plead very nicely to the lovely mods to set this back again. Does it also mean we can't edit the thread title with the new week number?

have just spent the morning in Wakefield cathedral as their photographer of the day lots of shiny in there !!!!!

Took my win photo this morning will post it in my thread when I get home.

Now shiny is a great theme !! ??

I love Saturdays - I wonder what this weeks theme will be..... The birds are singing, my gear is all packed and i'm up for a challenge !

I have come to sunny Spain for a week and persuaded my best OH that we needed to buy a netbook so that she could keep up with the BBC news.:D, skype home etc.:D

Oh, and just incidentally, I could get the next theme and keep up with you lot.

Anyway sitting here at 9.09 wondering where the theme is, until I remembered that we are an hour ahead.:bonk:

Could it be 'castanet' or 'paella' or 'sun' please?

Hmm, sounds like fun!

:eek:now this is tough:eek::eek:

Well, oddly enough I've got an idea for the setup to use, but not the subject! :bang:

I also have several photos already that would be perfect, but refuse to use them :rules: :rules:

now have an idea, should be in the bag tomorrow hopefully

Last edited:
Don't give up Alex, everything is magical to someone!

and here is the key, it has to be magical for you :):):) this is what i'm going with anyway

I think Magical is a great theme because it's so open to interpretation. I expect we'll see a lot of variety this week, which is good! It is a though one, though. Hopefully I'll come up with something.

Got my idea for this one, just need to wait for the postie to deliver it now.
No one better use my idea while im waiting :LOL:

Yeh. My idea was one or both kids playing with lots of bubbles, washed out in PP to give an aged, magical appearance to the shot.

Reality = 3 year old avoided camera at all costs. 22 month old was more interested in eating stones! Husband sat miserably blowing bubbles while kids did something else! 3 year old then spills bubble mixture!

Mummy sulks, puts camera away and goes for a lie down :razz:

Mummy feels better after consuming chocolate! Maybe I should photograph that magical 'heal all woes' substance? Or is that brandy:bonk:

Hey,
I'm unfortunately going to pull out due to illness and work. I have the time to take the photos but uploading and posting is difficult and being all the shots are around my house anyway which isn't particuly exciting, although I look forward to giving it another go next year :)

Hey guys, behind again :bang: man this is tough trying to find time every week to take shots and post them up. I'm still up for the challenge though and have win sorted I think/hope. I may be down but definitely not out just yet.

Back