Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

Buttercups.

RY5sNcY.jpg

5sf6JO9.jpg

hEUHlNs.jpg

One more. Joe, the older child, got hold of some masking tape and used it to link objects. He wrapped it around the face of a small statue - I suspect intentionally - and it made for a slightly surreal image. Shot with the phone (as most of my images in this section are) because I didn't have the Sony with me at this point.

IMG_20200620_212444.jpg

Last edited:
This mornings outing ! I have seen a few photo opportunities around Dudley and they all needed to be shot in the Morning to get the sun in the right position

Saw this on the way and couldn't resist, The early morning sun brought the colours out lovely ,shame about the lamppost

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
New addition to the Pack , Belgian Malanois. New trainee head of security !

How nice! Congratulations! The Malinois are a very popular breed with German police forces, too. They are real working dogs, meaning they need diligent training.

I got my German Shepherd from a police dog breeder. Basima was 1/2" too small for police work. I got her when she was 8 months old and I did not
train her properly. So, she accepted me as her puppy, and protects me. She growls, when my wife speaks too loud, or comes too fast into the
living room ... And she helps people with social distancing ... ---

On our afternoon walk, Basima leading ... :

DSC02521-nex5-v21-c-tp.jpg

Apples are gaining weight and colour :

DSC02522-nex5-v21.jpg

We walked to the shops today.

The walk...

aeYuxJ8.jpg

A wall of flowers...

3W8SLSd.jpg

All like these...

1GeOLLL.jpg

This is my favourite from the walk...

sNLgZ5W.jpg

hV6OU5h.jpg

It was so nice to walk in peace and hear the birds singing and see the flowers and the odd butterfly.

Last edited:
I've always had German Shepherds in the past Justpix but lost my last one a few months ago, I decided to get a similar dog but not a Shepherd. I have 6 dogs now as I breed working gun dogs ( Working Cockers).

I've always had German Shepherds in the past Justpix but lost my last one a few months ago, I decided to get a similar dog but not a Shepherd. I have 6 dogs now as I breed working gun dogs ( Working Cockers).

Ah, I see, you really know what you are doing (better than I) :) ... ---

Back