Flowers in the garden.

D4sAHS9.jpg

0JIYqh8.jpg

The mint is flowering too.

CrQ3HLc.jpg

PS.
Oi! That's MY shirt!

Last edited:
Back today, at least. ;) Experimenting again.

A002194-R1-13-24.JPG

An impromptu snap that came out really well. People that know better than me will be able to tell what car it is.

A002194-R1-14-23.JPG

A002194-R1-16-21.JPG

A002194-R1-19-18 (2).JPG

A002194-R1-23-14.JPG

A002194-R1-30-7.JPG

All pictures were taken using a Kodak Retinette 1A with Kodak Pro Image film.

Attachments

• A002194-R1-19-18 (2).JPG
    A002194-R1-19-18 (2).JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Not quite what I was hoping for but the two trees at the end of the garden aren't going anywhere soon, so I hope to set a custom focus point and have more birds fly into shot.
That'll be on the next occasion I stand behind the tripod in the garden staring out over the garage roof looking like a complete berk and freaking out the neighbours.
The bird through the trees.jpg

There are loads of these clay fittings ( almost looks like a seal) as well as bits of Other Clay items at this point, it can be interesting to see what has washed up
4.JPG

I'm down to only two dogs now. I give them two beds and they are always in one !
EJITS.JPG

Blimey! Over here they would have had roads closed off all over the place and it would have taken about two weeks.

Then it still wouldn't work ! We have no fibre optic, where I live dinosaurs still roam !

Blimey! Over here they would have had roads closed off all over the place and it would have taken about two weeks.

Hi, I was quite surprised how well it went. They started cutting the pavement open yesterday morning, and had the road usable again in the afternoon.

This my new toy arrived today, courtesy of David ( MR Perceptive) I had already brought the Lomography Tiger 110 film. I never tried anything other than 35mm in the film era so am looking forward to the results. I'm going to treat it as intended and use it for holiday snaps in both Cornwall and Whitby later this month. Both places I have spent a lot of time ( I used to live in Perranporth) so it is not imperative that I get the shots of places I already know very well.

CAMERA.JPG

Hi, on a rainy day I went to Bingen/D to take car pics of the MSC Bingen Mäuseturm Rallye.

The view from the hills above Bingen. Niederwald Denkmal :

DSC_2065-d500.jpg

Rüdesheim :

DSC_2075-d500.jpg

DSC_2079-d500.jpg

The river Rhein :

DSC_2080-d500.jpg

Burg Stolzenfels :

DSC_2078-d500.jpg

An OPEL Kapitän :

DSC_2077-d500.jpg

This car brings back fond memories ... The parents of my exchange student Graham in 1964 from Wallingford Grammar School lived in Blewbury/Berkshire.

They had an OPEL Kapitän and sold it after a few years. One day, with the new owner, it broke down in front of their house.

And Muriel, Graham's mother, said : "It came home to die" .

Last edited:
Some dead trees standing out against the now lush again vegetation, made with the Panasonic FZ82 at 700mm equivalent (not much more than half way through its range)...

Dead trees near Clyst St Mary FZ82 P1000867.JPG

Last edited:
You can't beat a dead tree.

Back