Posiview's 'Costa Coffee 100' (DAY 100 ADDED), FEEL FREEEEEE TO COMMENT..;)

Day 37.

DOF waayyyy too shallow but no time for a reshoot.

Had to pinch some of my daughter's beads...with her permission and help, of course!

5529086127_b37a0bd7d2_z.jpg

Day 39.

Time really seems to be against me at the moment.

I took this with a cheap reversing ring and my kit lens, hand held as I had to get home and get straight out...:(

Anyway, I'll be looking to use it again in the future.

Cheers.

5535199007_519fbd8ffa_z.jpg

Last edited:
Day 40.

One more checked off my 'to do' list.

I'll be doing this one again when the flowers in our garden are in full bloom.

5537671379_bf5acd3123_z.jpg

Last edited:
This 365 is mental... Cant believe you somehow fit in such an imaginitive shot every day! Its great... Loved recently yor flower shot and the bin of cups shot. Great work. M

Have a good time Andy, I only saw that thread the other day, Hope weather stays good for you all. Look forward to seeing images from it.

Great day had by all, I'm sure some photographs will be us shortly.

This 365 is mental... Cant believe you somehow fit in such an imaginitive shot every day! Its great... Loved recently yor flower shot and the bin of cups shot. Great work. M

As they say, "Stupid is as stupid does..." :wacky:

Cheers.

Slimberts magical lighting contraption (...which I must have!).

Glad I could help you out with your task in some small way, Andy!!! (y)

To say it was such a rush job I think it's come out pretty well.....and for anyone that wants to know what Andy is talking about.....he means a flashgun!!! :wacky:

brilliant stuff !

do you work in costa or is it just love !? :D

Well, I can take it or leave I really...honest, Judge!

Glad I could help you out with your task in some small way, Andy!!! (y)

To say it was such a rush job I think it's come out pretty well.....and for anyone that wants to know what Andy is talking about.....he means a flashgun!!! :wacky:

Yeah, like I said, which-craft :D

I've only just seen this thread and I'm really enjoying all the fantastic ideas and imagination you're using, Andy. It's a really fun thread and I'll be following from now on (y)

Cheers, appreciate your comments.

Oh I love this 365!

Favourite shot I think is the bin full of costa cups...
(also have a caffeine addiction, however I brew my own! Much cheaper...)

Closely followed by the flower, really made me smile!

Will be following with interest ...

Andy I haven't yet posted on this thread but been following it with great pleasure (y)

Fantastic 365, defo my favourite on the forum :)

Wow this is amazing - what a great idea! Especially love Easter Island and the light painting ones - look forward to following the project :eek:)

This is a great thread, and credit to you for sticking to a single theme for the whole year... I just hope Costa don't go out of business before you reach your goal...!

Some great ideas coming through... keep them coming :D I know of one you've not done yet, so if you get stuck let me know ;)

This is a great thread, and credit to you for sticking to a single theme for the whole year... I just hope Costa don't go out of business before you reach your goal...!

Some great ideas coming through... keep them coming :D I know of one you've not done yet, so if you get stuck let me know ;)

Cheers, Darren, I have about 25 pending and bought a moleskin notebook to jot down ideas, but I suspect in about 6 months my brain may be fried...so keep your idea on ice - I'm sure I'll send a begging PM later...(y)

Day 44.

I was after an idea and to my astonishment my Photoshop skills were up to the challenge!

It's a combination of an organisation I'm not keen on and one that I am keen on....

5550728085_60ee866706_z.jpg

Looks like the 365 is going great you have so much respect from me for doing such a project and then making it with such a theme that makes it doubly hard

My favourite since my last visit has to be the one on what looks like the top of a mountain

Matt
MWHCVT

Looks like the 365 is going great you have so much respect from me for doing such a project and then making it with such a theme that makes it doubly hard

My favourite since my last visit has to be the one on what looks like the top of a mountain

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheers, Matthew, just worked out I've done 12% of the project....don't know whether to :D or :runaway:

posiview said:
Cheers, Matthew, just worked out I've done 12% of the project....don't know whether to :D or :runaway:

:LOL: I have given up working out those statistics because of two reasons, the first is that it makes me think how much further there is to go in my 365 and on the flip side to that is the speed that the year is going by at, and seriously thinking should I turn it into a 730 or to be precise a 731 with next year being a leap year, as silly as it sounds this is something that I have already started to think about this far out because as my 365 so far has been great fun but it is hard work, but I also cannot help but think that I will miss my 365 if I don't carry it on into 2012....

Day 46.

My wife woke up yesterday and exclaimed, "I've got a great idea for you....ying and yang with Costa sugar!". :wacky:

Well I had to have a go....

5556278365_acab258927_z.jpg

Excellent idea! (y) What's the background?

Weeelll, just something from a quick Google search, I'm afraid.

Excellent idea, very well taken Andy. (y)

Thanks, happy with the idea but the technique and PP is a bit rushed.

The white sugar...:eek: and the PP could be better.

Time always seems to be against me!

Cheers.

BTW, I'm of to Amserdam for the weekend and I've packed my camera with my small Coata cup.

I.....needs....serious....:help:

Back