weekly Posiview's TP52 2015. Week 52 Christmas added and FINISHED :)

Hi Andy,

close up - two lovely shots, it's the first one for my vote

I like the crowd edit as well - still as scary even with only 3

Close up, two great images there, the new camera seem to work OK :D

Andy...Lovely Close up images.
Flowers are perfect for this theme.

Crowd is much better with only 3 sets of eyes, and is scarier too :exit:

Close Up #1 for me as #2 is a bit bleugh....not your usual standard of composition :sorry: but loads of detail in #1 so well done with the new camera :)

Andy...Lovely Close up images.
Flowers are perfect for this theme.

Cheers, Vic, flowers are ideal. My submission is a bit of a cliché though.

Crowd is much better with only 3 sets of eyes, and is scarier too :exit:

Close Up #1 for me as #2 is a bit bleugh....not your usual standard of composition :sorry: but loads of detail in #1 so well done with the new camera :)

Cheers, I agree about the the eyes and #2 is a bit of a duffer :)

MORNING :wave:

Crowd - liking your crazy ideas here Andy, the first one with the eye's I much prefer the edit with just 3 sets, but for me the bus stop idea tops it, really daft idea, but fun and very well executed for me... nice one (y)

Close Up - Look at us all doing manly flowers :D

Must admit your detail outstrips mine by far, and liking the pastel colours, your new set up looks lovely and sharp, did you use natural daylight ??

Cracking couple of images :clap:

Close up .... good stuff ... the pink in #2 looks sooo lush.

Crowd - Whilst I feel #2 isn't the most carefully edited I have to say that I loved the idea and it did bring a smile to my face

Close Up - I'm afraid I'm going to say I'm struggling with the focus on these. There is focus there. I think being so close it's just so minimal which then gives the oof impression - Sorry

Hi Ya

Close up....hmmm.....not quite sure about these, both look better viewed against a black background on flickr ( just my opinion ) ,it seems to lower the brightness a bit & bring out the colors better. That said both look a a teeny bit soft viewed at full size on flickr :thinking: 1st is the better composition for sure .Sorry to be harsh but I know you can & have done better ....but I guess as you were just playing with the new toy you can be forgiven (y)

MORNING :wave:

Crowd - liking your crazy ideas here Andy, the first one with the eye's I much prefer the edit with just 3 sets, but for me the bus stop idea tops it, really daft idea, but fun and very well executed for me... nice one (y)

Close Up - Look at us all doing manly flowers :D

Must admit your detail outstrips mine by far, and liking the pastel colours, your new set up looks lovely and sharp, did you use natural daylight ??

Cracking couple of images :clap:

Close up .... good stuff ... the pink in #2 looks sooo lush.

Crowd - Whilst I feel #2 isn't the most carefully edited I have to say that I loved the idea and it did bring a smile to my face

Close Up - I'm afraid I'm going to say I'm struggling with the focus on these. There is focus there. I think being so close it's just so minimal which then gives the oof impression - Sorry

Hi Ya

Close up....hmmm.....not quite sure about these, both look better viewed against a black background on flickr ( just my opinion ) ,it seems to lower the brightness a bit & bring out the colors better. That said both look a a teeny bit soft viewed at full size on flickr :thinking: 1st is the better composition for sure .Sorry to be harsh but I know you can & have done better ....but I guess as you were just playing with the new toy you can be forgiven (y)

Cheers all. Focus looks OK on my Mac and iPad :thinking: however, main issue for me is the composition, it's awful.

Hoping to get machine tomorrow.... And catch up on comments :eek:

Lots of interesting stuff on your thread. I really like the mono tree version of BLISS and the sunset image in MOUTH.
At the same time, well done for providing, as you say, 'out of the box' images. I find this type of photography more inspiring personally.

Lots of interesting stuff on your thread. I really like the mono tree version of BLISS and the sunset image in MOUTH.
At the same time, well done for providing, as you say, 'out of the box' images. I find this type of photography more inspiring personally.

Cheers, Bob, I do like to try and get something different (y)

I haven't done week 13 or the reshoot yet. Hope to submit these tonight.

I decided to go macro on this one. The idea sprang to mind quite quickly.

Issues, it has some. Isabelle would not stand still so focus isn't as good as I would have liked.

Anwyays, Alphabet.

Cheers.

Week 14 Alphabet 2 copy by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Last edited:
Hiya Andy... Still going strong. (y)

Love the red eyes looking through he curtains... Awesome idea and execution.

Alphabet..... Missing a letter matey. :p

Hiya Andy... Still going strong. (y)

Love the red eyes looking through he curtains... Awesome idea and execution.

Alphabet..... Missing a letter matey. :p

AAArrrggggghhhhh I checked it THREE times.

I have it saved as layers and will look to edit it :banghead:

Cheers.

Nice one.. I never save anything with layers intact so a 10 second fix becomes a 10 minute bodge or a complete re-do. (y)

Well your pshop skills are pretty good Andy. This is a great love how you have managed to get the cheek bones on the Terminator very similiar to your own.
Love the colour too. Very convincing.

Gaz

Machine - Love this Andy, cracking piece of PP :clap::clap:

Alphabet - that took some work. Models huh, can't depend on them ;)

Until next week :wave:

Machine... Absolutely cracking job there. :clap: very well done.

Great job with creating the blend effect across the forehead and the alignment of the two is perfect.

That's brilliant Andy !!!
I've tried something similar in the past, so I know how difficult it is to line both halves up (y)
Only slight niggle for me is that I'd like the Terminator nose to come to the midway point on yours - looks a bit unbalanced with two human nostrils.

Love the zombie eye behind the curtain too - exactly my type of pic!

Machine shot ... a bit disturbing but very effective. (Sorry if i've missed a film related point here ...not bent to the cinema for decades!!)

Well your pshop skills are pretty good Andy. This is a great love how you have managed to get the cheek bones on the Terminator very similiar to your own.
Love the colour too. Very convincing.

Gaz

Machine - Love this Andy, cracking piece of PP :clap::clap:

Alphabet - that took some work. Models huh, can't depend on them ;)

Until next week :wave:

Machine... Absolutely cracking job there. :clap: very well done.

Great job with creating the blend effect across the forehead and the alignment of the two is perfect.

That's brilliant Andy !!!
I've tried something similar in the past, so I know how difficult it is to line both halves up (y)
Only slight niggle for me is that I'd like the Terminator nose to come to the midway point on yours - looks a bit unbalanced with two human nostrils.

Love the zombie eye behind the curtain too - exactly my type of pic!

I have to agree with pretty much all the comments above, that is fantastic.

Machine shot ... a bit disturbing but very effective. (Sorry if i've missed a film related point here ...not bent to the cinema for decades!!)

Love it. Brilliant pp Andy, it works really well. When I first saw your avatar I thought you had gone the star trek route and the borg.

Hi Andy,

Machine - that's a belter of a shot. Fantastic processing, really well done :clap: :clap:

Thanks, all first time I've tried this so quite happy.

@SarahLee, I had an edit of the nose area. Not sure which I prefer :)

Cheers all.

Week 13 Machine 2 (with edit) by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

That sir is awesome....love it love it love it.......so much so that I think it's up there with the best , if not THE best I've seen from you :clap::clap:

I would be really interested to see the original You shot because although I know it is you , it really doesn't look like you....did you stretch it to fit with the terminator face ? Love the shading around the eye & on the cheek bone (y)

That sir is awesome....love it love it love it.......so much so that I think it's up there with the best , if not THE best I've seen from you :clap::clap:

I would be really interested to see the original You shot because although I know it is you , it really doesn't look like you....did you stretch it to fit with the terminator face ? Love the shading around the eye & on the cheek bone (y)

Cheers, Lynne @blondie606 , I'll see if I can find the original. I did have to stretch my face. I lined the eyes up and my mouth was was a long way from Arnies :)

Cheers.

Last edited:
... stretch your face! o_O ... you've been having fun. I'd be interested in seeing the original. (y)

Absolute cracker Andy :clap: That's all I can say!

LOL @ alphabet, any excuse for a "body part Andy :D
I do rather like the "terminator" too (y)

Hi Andy, interesting take on alphabet not sure if I am missing any deep meaning there

Superb Terminator, just excellent nothing more I can say :clap::clap:

Both your machine and your alphabet pics are creeping me out! :LOL:
Both excellent though....I like the terminator one where it's not so precise a 50/50 split.

... stretch your face! o_O ... you've been having fun. I'd be interested in seeing the original. (y)

Dedicated is what I am :)

Absolute cracker Andy :clap: That's all I can say!

Cheers.

LOL @ alphabet, any excuse for a "body part Andy :D
I do rather like the "terminator" too (y)

Cheers.

Hi Andy, interesting take on alphabet not sure if I am missing any deep meaning there

Superb Terminator, just excellent nothing more I can say :clap::clap:

@alsjazzera - no deeper meaning for Alphabet. I was going on a short holiday so decided on this one :)

Both your machine and your alphabet pics are creeping me out! :LOL:
Both excellent though....I like the terminator one where it's not so precise a 50/50 split.

Cheers.

SOUND

Andy this has such a lovely feel to it!
The position of her hands, the aaalllmost slight smile.... I love it.

The only thing I wish is that I could see the whole tat. :)

Hi Andy,
A catch up from me matey.
Machine, great piece of photoshoppery there.
You've blended what I assume are just the two images perfectly.
It's a compelling image, could easily see that in a magazine advert. Great work.

If I am being totally honest, I am not feeling alphabet Andy. It doesn't really grab me. Sorry for the negativity.

Sound, I always like it when people submit photographs which give a little something of themselves and this one of Hazel is no exception. It tells us, the viewers a little story about Hazel, her style, her look, great stuff Andy, I particularly like the lighting. My only small crit is the clipped tattoo on Hazels arm, I would like to have seen the whole inscription but as I said only a small niggle. It's just something I learned that if there is writing in a photograph, viewers will enivitably want to read it.

Good work Andy (y)

Back