Post a related Digi photo and say why it's related !

Sunset over the Somerset Levels

I call this image - "Going Home"

8NWhYTR.jpg

Just going out to dump some silt...

Small ship in Exe Estuary IMG0003.jpg

Here's one of mine - subtly different to how it was last time I posted a shot of it...

DSCF5482.jpg

These can be a lot of fun to drive too...

Tractor emerging from side road onto A3052 DSC02893.JPG

Very nice - but hang on. " where does Mrs Nod sit??" :)

Les

Very nice - but hang on. " where does Mrs Nod sit??" :)

Les

The only bad thing about the Bobber is that there's nowhere for a pillion.

One of the good things about the Bobber is that there's nowhere for a pillion!!!

Luckily, I have other toys of the same ilk that DO have rear seats!

Mrs Nod's version of your (Les) toy was more modern but had to go - lovely as the XK8 was to drive, there was always a slight nagging doubt and worry about what was going to start flashing next... The MX-5 is far more useable and almost as much fun.

The only bad thing about the Bobber is that there's nowhere for a pillion.

One of the good things about the Bobber is that there's nowhere for a pillion!!!

Luckily, I have other toys of the same ilk that DO have rear seats!

Mrs Nod's version of your (Les) toy was more modern but had to go - lovely as the XK8 was to drive, there was always a slight nagging doubt and worry about what was going to start flashing next... The MX-5 is far more useable and almost as much fun.

I also have a BMW 530 M Sport- don't mention flashing lights- I have never owned a car with so many sensors

Sadly the Jaguar Mk2 is now up for sale I have a chap from Hampshire driving over this very day to have a look and test drive - hopefully give me a sack full of cash :) :)

The BMW being a tad more modern- she stays with me.

hkg820p.jpg

Les :)

Still on the waterdrops- here is my best effort so far :) Sony a7Riii + Sigma 105mm f2.8 macro lens using the LA4 adapter and 2 Godox flash guns and a wireless trigger

bkQon5N.jpg

A Squacco Heron (I think!) at Agia Lake, NW Crete.

heron.jpg

How about a crane? This one lacks feathers...

Crane hoist mechanism Exeter bus station G9 P1013200.JPG

One or two cranes here

1024 1.jpg

Last edited:
Back