weekly Reanimated 52 2014 - Massive update to darkness

I'm liking Shriek, but Greed is Good is outstanding - well cropped and processed too.

Right, had a nightmare summer. But I have been - more or less - keeping up. I think I'm only missing Skill.

Architectural:

Seaside by ReanimatedImagery, on Flickr

Promise:

The Promise of a Chair by ReanimatedImagery, on Flickr

The Green Man's Oath by ReanimatedImagery, on Flickr

Sharp:

Fingerprint by ReanimatedImagery, on Flickr

There's another sharp one to come but it needed a specific location that I can't get to until this week, so stay tuned.

Purity:

Purity by ReanimatedImagery, on Flickr

Will pick up Sparkle this week.

Hi, some great images here, particularly the lighthouse, the green man also the promise of a chair is a great title though I am not so keen of the image, really nice use of textures in half and great colour too.

very nice set of images (y)

Hi, cracking catch up. I do like the gritty B&W processing. Of the set it's Half for me. Very nice model, well composed and the muted processing works really well. It has a The Grudge feel to it.

Cheers.

Hi Tony... more fantastic images although I'm less of a fan of the grain look than some of your earlier work (especially the light painted ones).

For me it's half as well - it just works. It would have been easy to opt for a Pre-Raphaelite sort of imagery and you've taken it completely the other way and turned it horror... nice!

Hi Tony

good to see you back again :wave:

As per the others...Half is a blinding shot :clap::clap:

Purity I like as well & ( agree with the sentiment ! )

The one that has me stumped is Sharp.......I'm probably missing the point as usual ,but the finger doesn't seem sharp :thinking:

Green Mans Oath & Promise of a chair I also really like mainly for the processing...you do pp so darned well :clap:

Great catch up effort Tony :clap:

Sparkle - a great pic - well done on capturing the detail of the individual sparks.

Dark - love the humour in this and good dof.

Communicate - more humour :D I really like the way the eyes are almost popping out!

Fall - yes it definitely looks like it all needs a bit of tlc. Not sure whether the dark monochrome effect adds to or detracts from the overall image though.

Hi Tony

good to see you hanging on in here :)

Sparkle.....super shot , perfect focus, sharpness & DOF :clap:

Communicate....brilliant....no crit as simply love it.....your imagination is superb :clap::clap:

Fall...super mono image , lovely reflection....can't help but want to see it in color though :exit:

Love that sparkle shot. Fantastic and impossible to fault... brill! Would love to know how much of it is PP vs OOC but no matter it's wonderful.

Dark is funny and nicely lit - very smart.

Communicate is just your classic style and very nicely done too. Really super shot.

Thanks for the kind words, chaps. Sparkle was the most technically difficult shot I've ever done - all in camera, noting done PP. it took 3 sparklers and the help of a dancer so I could have someone who could hold the sparklers rock steady; I then had to just manually adjust the focus as it bipartisan down away from lens. I'm rather proud of it.

Thanks for the kind words, chaps. Sparkle was the most technically difficult shot I've ever done - all in camera, noting done PP. it took 3 sparklers and the help of a dancer so I could have someone who could hold the sparklers rock steady; I then had to just manually adjust the focus as it bipartisan down away from lens. I'm rather proud of it.

Wow... in that case even more impressed. Final image is well worth the effort though... I bet it would do very well commercially as a stock image but it's far too good for just that!

Hi Tony... glad to see you hanging on in here !!! :)

Sparkle - Ahhhh this is the first thing I thought of but couldn't think where to get any... a real good effect, some great sparkles there caught at the perfect DoF :clap:

Dark - Ha haaaaa that's a fun shot, a nice dark feel to it, nice lighting and liking the splashed of red :)

Communication - Very nicely done again, super expression there and love the little arms out of the phone, a nice bright well thought out shot (y)

Fall - A very peaceful setting, liking the PP and the border on this one, I thought it also suited a autumn connection :)

Hi Tony

Cut - Haaaaa nicely done, really like your lighting on this one again, the nice dark background helps make it feel as though it could be anywhere... the positioning of the characters and the lit/shadowy areas makes it very atmospheric (y)

Grow - Nice to see a colourful flower, a nice macro with loads of detail, nice lighting again and good vivid colours :)

Cut - nicely done, love the surface they're on and the mottled reflections. Not quite so sure about the headstone (?!?) behind the chap on the right, but technically another great shot.

Grow - lovely flower shot, focus and DOF choice is absolutely spot on and really makes it. Nice lighting and colour...

There are some superb images in here Tony (y), excellent PP'ing skills I wouldn't have a clue about :clap:

Cut - Another good humorous shot. I like the reflection of the yellow feet on the shiny surface, but I'm not sure about some of the other light patches, especially the big one, top right.

Grow - beautiful flower, gorgeous colours and I like the idea of focussing sharply on the stamens.

So sorry I am so late in commenting life's been hectic, I have to say some outstanding work there really is. My fav has got to be your take on the theme cut and communication blooming marvellous ideas. The pp work and composition is spot on very well executed.

Back