weekly robj20's 52 2019 Week 14 Smooth

It's all good Rob, You got a shot in - I wonder if he's also waiting for his teeth to come through ;)

A good, theme-worthy image Rob.
Great use of DoF, and I like where you placed the focus point....on the left third....nice bit of 'focus and recompose', or did you shift a focus point?
Nice colours and exposure rounds off a all round decent image.
Hope you feel better soon Rob.(y)

A good, theme-worthy image Rob.
Great use of DoF, and I like where you placed the focus point....on the left third....nice bit of 'focus and recompose', or did you shift a focus point?
Nice colours and exposure rounds off a all round decent image.
Hope you feel better soon Rob.(y)

Manual focus if I remember rightly.

Works for me Rob. Rough bricks and nice colours. Bang on theme

Good strong photo for Rough Rob. I like the DoF and the angle of the mortar lines. The viewpoint really brings out the texture in the bricks.

Just catching up Rob:
Rough - I do love a good texture (working in Architecture you kind of have to!) so it's a win for me!
Object - I like the tones, not sure what it is though?!

It is indeed a fidget cube. I used my 24-70 along with an extension tube for this one.

Strange looking object. I thought it was one of those counters that flight attendants use.
Good idea for the theme, nice and sharp.

I like your object. Very interesting and nicely composed. I'm assuming a fidget cube is a baby's interactive toy of some sort?

Week 09 - Wet +Tech SOOC

I don't like it but it ticks two things off, and this weather were having means ive not been able to get out with the camera at all.

Week 09 - Wet + Tech SOOC
by treboraj20, on Flickr

Nice close up image that one, I like that you've used your windscreen and captured the heating wires (i'm presuming that's what it is), great definition and I like the colour of it.

Nice close up image that one, I like that you've used your windscreen and captured the heating wires (i'm presuming that's what it is), great definition and I like the colour of it.
Not bad for my aging Nexus 6P. Would have liked to have the top right in focus as well but very limited with the phone.

Well I like it so there! Great image. Lovely patterns to the water and I love the colour

Great shots for the few weeks Rob, the last one looks like "really Dad, again?!" love the expression!

Free is nice and vibrant was it Llandudno by any chance and do i win a prize :)
Entrance works great with the road sweeping round.
Young is just perfect and yes needs no explanation at all.

Love Llandudno :)

Nice family album pic for young.

Yep - expression says "Meh.. another camera" :)

Great set of images Rob!
Free: love this image....bitingly sharp and superb colour with excellent composition.
...can you guess where i went...
Is it Bournemouth?!:LOL:
Entrance: again, the colours are super, and perfect for the theme, very nicely composed too...it's Bournemouth again isn't it?!:LOL:
Young: aww bless!! As others have said, it's the expression that makes this image great! The colours in the onesie compliment the big chair very well!
:clap:

Great set of images Rob!
Free: love this image....bitingly sharp and superb colour with excellent composition.

Is it Bournemouth?!:LOL:
Entrance: again, the colours are super, and perfect for the theme, very nicely composed too...it's Bournemouth again isn't it?!:LOL:
Young: aww bless!! As others have said, it's the expression that makes this image great! The colours in the onesie compliment the big chair very well!
:clap:

Thanks. No it not Bournemouth. Had a cracking day, if this sort of weather continues i can start enjoying the themes again.

Nicely done on all themes mate. They keep you in the game :)

Love the young one

Back