Russian Military Parade at Samara (2011)

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey, guys! Please comment on these photos taken on this year's V-Day, which took place at Samara district, Russia.

0_783e0_f5a8f4dc_XL.jpg

0_783e5_6df764ea_XL.jpg

0_783e9_fc74f811_XL.jpg

0_783f8_820b18a1_XL.jpg

0_783fa_533ca96b_XL.jpg

0_7841a_6dac2bc0_XL.jpg

Your C&C will be appreciated.

I can't see any pics ?

I like them, Those older guys look like well decorated war heroes!! Sharp, well exposed and interesting. Keep it up

Last edited:
Love these images - especially 5 and 6.

i like number 5. Are you from Samara Peter, or just "been there" on that day?

1st Belarusian Front and 1st Ukrainian Front??? What kind of parade was it? Some kind of WWII/WWI aniversary?

Peter, i've got it now - 9th of May, a Victory Day in Russia. An Anniversary of Nazi capitualtion from 9th May 1945. Did you get any pics of fireworks???

At work now they are loading fine - I think my firewall at hiome blocked them due to it being a foreign hosting site

5) for me - great expressions - tho these guys would never cut it at sandhurst - I can hear the drill instructor shouting - "eyes front you ***** shambles"

5) for me - great expressions - tho these guys would never cut it at sandhurst - I can hear the drill instructor shouting - "eyes front you ***** shambles"

They turn their heads in front of the officials to salute them...the first guy on the right doesnt to keep them moving straight...;)

Lovely pics btw :)

They turn their heads in front of the officials to salute them...the first guy on the right doesnt to keep them moving straight...;)

I know that - but an "eyes right" is supposed to be conducted in one movement - in that that bunch only one is looking fully right - one is looking downwards and and one in the 2nd rank has his eyes closed. - when I was a P.O.C, drill staff would have ripped us a new one if we'd done that in practice let alone a real parade

Last edited:
Back