weekly Samuelslade007 TP 52 Class of 2016 .... the beginning of the End. FINISHED

A shed, you have a shed...ya lucky bugger :)

Like it. I like the vintage processing and feel it could stand a closer crop on the sander.

Yeah, works for me.

Cheers.

It's a workshop Mr!! ....A shed...pppffftt. ....... -.-

I really am loving your images Frank......You have a great style.
Keep 'em coming.

Cor can i borrow it, got a job for it, good take on theme

{Sharp intake of breath}...... u wanna..... borrow my toys! !?? ........... THE HORROR...... it took me a couple of years to let my daughter even shot with one of my cameras...... very protective after the great lawnmower borrow of '65 involving my then neighbour...

great perspective and processing, you make a mundane object the belt sander look interesting, nice work indeed

Yes I do like that Frank. As @alsjazzera says, really good use of wide angle perspective distortion to create a more interesting from an otherwise "normal" scene.

I also like the DOF choice (harder with the wider angle) and vignette to pull you into the image.

Finally the processing is top notch - all coming together to make a remarkably compelling image of what is basically just a sander in a workshop :) Well done! :clap:

great perspective and processing, you make a mundane object the belt sander look interesting, nice work indeed
Yes I do like that Frank. As @alsjazzera says, really good use of wide angle perspective distortion to create a more interesting from an otherwise "normal" scene.

I also like the DOF choice (harder with the wider angle) and vignette to pull you into the image.

Finally the processing is top notch - all coming together to make a remarkably compelling image of what is basically just a sander in a workshop :) Well done! :clap:

Thanks guys.....I'll confess.... I didn't touch the positioning of the sander... I tend to move around an object than to move it ironically... I did want to keep the background oof figure enough to know it's someone working away...yet enough not to be recognisable. .

Artificial and Personal are both well lit and I like the wacky angle of personal
Effort - Looks like you put plenty of effort in to those pictures.
Technology - I like the colour tones of the picture and good dof

Hello Samuel

I really like your pictures ... gritty. (y)

Hello Frank, really like your Technology photo, superb DoF and contrast loving everything about it.

Week 15 - Horizontal

26321442532_10949954ba_c.jpg

That looks so much like my stairs that i am going to search my house for you!

Well it could well be as I stealthfully maneuvered through a number of households ninja style snapping their stairs in order to get the right shot due to years of reenacting the milk tray ads....... did u find the chocolates with my signature card....?? :D

Hi Frank :)

Horizontal - Well, nearly :naughty: :exit:

R u suggesting my off horizontal shot of "dirty stair carpet, not seen a hoover since before the war" is on the squiffy???!!! The cheek of it.... I'll have to sack the entire household staff for u comment DK!! -.-

Maybe one of your legs is slightly shorter than the other :thinking: its horizontal enough for me

That would explain all the going around in circles ;)

now Allan...... i thought about this...and have just measured all three.. and one is shorter... but only if i'm wearing one shoe... then i'm a foot short..

Would you be offended if I said that post-post banter makes the image more appealing than the shot itself - well, it does ha ha. Fine shot for Horizontal even though the right-hand is ... well .... upright and the left is down .... only a tad mind.

Would you be offended if I said that post-post banter makes the image more appealing than the shot itself - well, it does ha ha. Fine shot for Horizontal even though the right-hand is ... well .... upright and the left is down .... only a tad mind.

....that's it..I'm totally offended.... it's all about the image u know.. :D

Beautiful landscape, and vast indeed! May be just me but the darkness in the right bothers me a little. I can imagine myself sitting and just 'watching' it.

That is stunning love the B&W conversion but would like to see the colour too

Back