weekly *Sarah* 2012 52 week challenge. Yippee I made it!!

Hi Sarah

Busy - a fine finish to an impressive year. Good comp , colours and bokeh (I always feel a bit of a pseud saying that but it does encapsulate the effect)

Good luck on whatever challenge you decide to do next year.

Oh, and i see that your title is fixed (y)

Thank you and a big thank you for all your comments this year!:)

Hi Sarah,

Negative is just superb :clap: I prefer the original shot, very Christmassy. It must be nice to have such memories still intact.

Busy, :LOL: I tried the busy shops thing too. Meadowhall on Christmas Eve was surprisingly quiet as was Next on Boxing Day :bonk: Guess it would have been different if I'd have been there at 5am!!!
I think your Santa shot is an apt final entry, love the bokeh, a very seasonal end to your project. My only crit would be that his moustache makes him look sad, probably sad you're not doing the 2013 52 :( But congratulations for finishing your 52.

I have thoroughly enjoyed your photos this year, more importantly it's nice to have met you and Peter and made some new friends :) I'm sorry I didn't have time to meet up with you over Christmas, just too busy. But I hope to meet up again next year before I vanish overseas.

Happy New Year to you and Peter. x

Nice one Sarah! Another simple but beautiful one. Great DoF.

Well done for getting here!

Hi Sarah :)

Catch up time, sorry but it will be brief as I want to get comments up to date :)

Colour - Your smarties sure are the answer, super colours and a great macro shot, very nicely done :clap:

Handmade re-shoot - Could just as well be colour too, another cracking macro, love all the detail !!!!

Shadow - Oh Yes, a real goo idea, very clever, love the PP too

Glow - Liking the caravan shot, but prefer the glowing ermmmm... things, I like the reflection and the glow of the surface

Round - Really like the light painting, fantastic colours, but wow at the wire wool spin, that one is a cracker :clap:

Did you actually get around to having a spin this time ??

Negative - Love the way you have staged this and done the PP... Perfect (y)

Busy - hahaaaa love it :D

What a great year following your 52, been so impressed with all your lighting, will miss not seeing your work weekly in here - Well done on completing the 2012 52 :clap:

Hi Sarah
Congratulations on finishing your 52 with a very seasonal shot. Brilliant.
Wishing you and Peter a Happy New Year.
Good luck with your 2013 project, whatever that may be.

The goblin said:
Hi Sarah,

Negative is just superb :clap: I prefer the original shot, very Christmassy. It must be nice to have such memories still intact.

Busy, :LOL: I tried the busy shops thing too. Meadowhall on Christmas Eve was surprisingly quiet as was Next on Boxing Day :bonk: Guess it would have been different if I'd have been there at 5am!!!
I think your Santa shot is an apt final entry, love the bokeh, a very seasonal end to your project. My only crit would be that his moustache makes him look sad, probably sad you're not doing the 2013 52 :( But congratulations for finishing your 52.

I have thoroughly enjoyed your photos this year, more importantly it's nice to have met you and Peter and made some new friends :) I'm sorry I didn't have time to meet up with you over Christmas, just too busy. But I hope to meet up again next year before I vanish overseas.

Happy New Year to you and Peter. x

Thanks Marsha, we will def have to meet up soon I'm sure we can find somewhere central to meet up. Thank you for all your support this year and it has been worth it just to meet friends like you! I'm suffering withdrawl symptoms at the moment though, I really need to find a new challenge quick!!

Dark Knight said:
Hi Sarah :)

Catch up time, sorry but it will be brief as I want to get comments up to date :)

Colour - Your smarties sure are the answer, super colours and a great macro shot, very nicely done :clap:

Handmade re-shoot - Could just as well be colour too, another cracking macro, love all the detail !!!!

Shadow - Oh Yes, a real goo idea, very clever, love the PP too

Glow - Liking the caravan shot, but prefer the glowing ermmmm... things, I like the reflection and the glow of the surface

Round - Really like the light painting, fantastic colours, but wow at the wire wool spin, that one is a cracker :clap:

Did you actually get around to having a spin this time ??

Negative - Love the way you have staged this and done the PP... Perfect (y)

Busy - hahaaaa love it :D

What a great year following your 52, been so impressed with all your lighting, will miss not seeing your work weekly in here - Well done on completing the 2012 52 :clap:

Thanks Dean, I'm sure you'll see more of my shots on creative soon! I'm starting to suffer withdrawl symptoms so I need to get creative again soon!

fazer said:
Hi Sarah
Congratulations on finishing your 52 with a very seasonal shot. Brilliant.
Wishing you and Peter a Happy New Year.
Good luck with your 2013 project, whatever that may be.

Thank you John, and thank you for all your comments and support this year!

ChickenDipa said:
Congrats on finishing!! You've done great and your pictures have been stunning.

We need to have a chat about what we can do to challenge us in 2013!!

Thanks Alex, I need to do something soon, I'm starting to show withdrawl symptoms already!

ChickenDipa said:
If you are free Monday we could go to the club and see what we come up with. Might have to have a proper drink though, its my birthday!!

Seeing as its your birthday we'll make sure that we get there! Not sure what is it though!

Well done on completing your 52 Sarah, lots of great images and creativity have gone into it and I have enjoyed your photographs throughout the year.

Thankyou for your comments and critique onmy thread through the year, they have been most welcome.

Good luck with whatever challenge you take on this year, I shall look in. Iain :D

Back