Seaodyssey's 2022 Fifty Two (Critique Welcome) Week52 Showcase

Fab shot Pete ;)

Great shot Pete, the boat, the shadows, the angle of the pier and the walkway, very well composed.

Week 41 Rustic

TP 52 Week 41 Rustic by Peter Dyson, on Flickr

Struggling to find anything Rustic in MK, but this bench looks a bit rustic and it even has graffiti on it, what a bonus, not.
Could have removed it in PP, but decided not to.

Pete

Nice, and very rustic. That's a very sturdy bench indeed.

Nicely done Pete. Ticks all the boxes.
Thanks Simon

Perfect for the theme and I really like the composition.
Thank you Bebop
Fab shot Pete ;)
Thanks Dave
Great shot Pete, the boat, the shadows, the angle of the pier and the walkway, very well composed.
Thanks Bill
Very good, clean shadow shot Pete.
Thanks a lot Pete
Lovely colours and use of light to highlight the couple even though they are in shadow themselves.
Thanks Tim, you notice a lot, much appriciated
Beautiful colour and textures in a simple capture.
Thanks Helen

Thanks for taking time to comment.
Pete

Nice one Pete, I do like the look of the wood and you kept the detail well.

Good texture in the wood, well captured. I rarely understand graffiti, it’s a foreign language to me!

Good eye Pete, another bench that I would love to have in my backyard (sans graffiti)

Nice one Pete, I do like the look of the wood and you kept the detail well.
Thank you Keith
Good texture in the wood, well captured. I rarely understand graffiti, it’s a foreign language to me!
Thanks Alan, me too.
Good eye Pete, another bench that I would love to have in my backyard (sans graffiti)
Thank you Bill, that was in a local Secret Garden next to the Grand Union Canal in Wolverton.

Thank you all for your comments

Pete

Good capture and ideal for the theme.
Is the red flag at the front or the back?

Wow. I thought they were just something they talked about on the internet. I didn't realise they were in use already. I like the heavy shadows.

Wow. I thought they were just something they talked about on the internet. I didn't realise they were in use already. I like the heavy shadows.
They have been around here for a few years now.

Pete

That is a very nice image Peter. You could have used it for the vehicle week as well.

Nice shot Pete :)

Lovely shot Pete - fits the bill perfectly. Nice clarity to the shot too

Autumnal. The dog walker makes this I think.. it helps lead the eye into the shot.
Snappers. Great location and nicely composed.

Back