Notice Some big changes coming to TP

Good news Marcel and for everybody else here at TP.

Just a quick note. I've not had chance to catch up with the thread yet....

However, I'd like to announce that discussions have been successful and TP will be continuing as is, with someone new at the helm.
More details soon, but I want to reassure you all that TP is not going anywhere and will stay as it is...infact you might not even notice the switch :p

Thank you Marcel, and Thank you too new owner :banana::banana::banana::beer:

However, I'd like to announce that discussions have been successful and TP will be continuing as is, with someone new at the helm.
More details soon, but I want to reassure you all that TP is not going anywhere and will stay as it is...infact you might not even notice the switch :p

So all this drama for nothing..... exactly as it should be on TP hahaha

That's awesome news! Best one of the week so far.

Best news so far sine Covid began - well done Marcel you are a star fella :)

Brilliant news so pleased TP is going to be OK

Excellent news, well done Marcel :banana:

So all this drama for nothing..... exactly as it should be on TP hahaha

Are you saying Kim Jong Bod = Drama Queen?:exit:

Sign of a good Captain, making sure things runs just as smoothly, once he steps away. (y) ;)(y)

Thanks for making it possible, for TP to continue.

Last edited:

That's "EXCELLENT" news Marcel, thank you and everyone involved for saving the forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: RIR
Very good news indeed.(y)(y)(y)

Excellent

Great news in the end - read through all the posts feeling melancholic - all for nothing! Gerrin!!
I reckon this is the best photography forum going, long may it continue. I dont post much but I read loads and learn loads thanks to you lot.

Great news. Is it a done deal or subject to due diligence etc ?

Sounds like great news. Thanks to everyone involve in running this forum past, present and futur!

Great news, well done Marcel - and don't go too far away :D

So we have given the keys to the entire forum inc. the back door to him?
That makes complete sense :thinking:

Who is 'him'? Have I missed something or is it before my time?

Great news; appreciate all your effort to keep it going!

Back