weekly Susiejb 52 in 2015 Christmas ...and that's me finished for 2015

I've forgotten how to do it :( which is ridiculous as I did it the other day on my ipad :runaway:
Click the attach file button, ( bottom right) then source the image from where ever its stored, click ( double click) then click full image button, ( bottom left) that and you should be sorted (y)

Merry Christmas to you and yours Susie and that is a cracking image to end on :clap::clap::clap:

Looking forward to seeing more of your pics in 2016 (y)

Lovely looking little un there, you've captured a whistful 'what's on here for me' look :)
I like the lights and background. Only crit would be that he seems to be a little soft (the wrapping paper on his back seems more in focus) but the DoF looks so shallow that getting him in sharp focus would have been really hard.
(What's that about not working with animals or children? ;) )

Congrats on your final image Susie, glad you got there in the end :)
As already noted it does look a tad soft to me, but the processing works well (y)

And you are finished - year two done :clap:

Looking forward to your 2016 photo's Susie :)

Thanks DK :)

Lovely looking little un there, you've captured a whistful 'what's on here for me' look :)
I like the lights and background. Only crit would be that he seems to be a little soft (the wrapping paper on his back seems more in focus) but the DoF looks so shallow that getting him in sharp focus would have been really hard.
(What's that about not working with animals or children? ;) )

Thanks Tim ....yes I agree it looks a bit soft, if I was at home I would have sharpened him up a bit and perhaps cloned odd bits out but as we're still away I only have my iPad and I don't find it so good for any PP.

Congrats on your final image Susie, glad you got there in the end :)
As already noted it does look a tad soft to me, but the processing works well (y)

Thanks Cobra ....yes another year done, I'm really pleased I made it !

Hi Susie, nice end to your 52 see you in next years (y)

Thanks Allan .....Good to see you're in for next year.

Well done Susie. Hope you had a good Christmas. Now for TP52 2016 eh! :clap:

Hi Susie,
Like your living shot. It's amazing what is still alive / sprouting at this time of year. Good find for a rush shot.
What a wonderful finish to your 52 of 2015. Lovely low key shot :)

... a bit shoehorny but more congrats on reaching 52.

'16 ... here we come. :woot:

Back