Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
OMG it's October,

just OMG, where has the year gone?

Anyway...

This is a monthly challenge and is open to all. I will post a new theme drawn at random from a list of themes (Takes-on 2019 theme suggestions) at the start of each month. The challenge is to take up to 6 photos to the theme "Temperature" in the month of October 2019 and post them in this thread. Constructive comments are encouraged and should also be posted in this thread. There is a discussion thread for general chat, ideas, etc. The first post in the discussion thread also includes links to this year's previous themes.

Just to reiterate, photos on the subject "Temperature" should be shot and posted this month, October 2019, feel free to jump in whenever you like. Happy shooting :)

@Cobra, please sticky this thread and unsticky August when you get chance

please sticky this thread and unsticky August when you get chance
September even :D

I just happened to be passing when the call came :D
All done Chris (y)

Last edited:
@d00d Here's what I see, not edited it since 9:12 yesterday evening, I've scanned it several times and cannot see September in there, I got August wrong. What am I missing?

1569920176535.png

Well that is strange ... I see October there now, in your post from last night. But that's not what I saw earlier this morning!

:thinking::bat:o_O

Here's what I see, not edited it since 9:12 yesterday evening, I've scanned it several times and cannot see September in there, I got August wrong. What am I missing?
Well that is strange ... I see October there now, in your post from last night. But that's not what I saw earlier this morning!
There has been a tad of stealth modding taken place, @d00d your sanity is intact.
As "we" see it.
Red as was, green as is (y)

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-01_155156_www.talkphotography.co.uk.png

Pleased to see everything is under control boss. :giggle:

uJzeJZrJ8tFmlys_6XcosSsPP8pm0l9l6CCEb2AGX8_6id-wzc-wTsLEo736TYHD05xBJa_jv8hbgwbixmtPypfL4csZJiSZvnKGf4QRdKDQoxUOjjnnp_DIQe_x680wf_LtwlbZ-Hchtak6RGwkXitijaA4u_E5K-Wqvg8G3Q6PTioz2-0bWMopLvoeqmKbxnHbJ-wLPKBXh8fgW3D2mRnrStV3HVt6tCpV9DxQWpT39iyPPNRjEVjhl3-E2hH2W-HO1lFbJJriXpJYuQHLCw7QG-UD62npkXZmfuREaBXUDJRl96x_l4iNkMpWHpaPmI9xk1MHW2S5cDa3WPFzD8bA5X3gkzJPNkWN36ckg34fV2jNmJjma8f94hx3JFGZQp3Ap4PvgbV48UC447Z-LgaiNEbLZKmHg9YCKEMZG9kx8JB0aXYG39r5sc9N-vQRXjEuHwaZvLQS7uDEP5HJ3zcN3rm7AzI0AEb9tZ-htHEy-zWDqylaSBqbU2ToJRIZaqvV7Pyj8FP5jE_iHXxNeg17Qxn2USiBFHelAy-UZOKfoGulnZKfnlSfQVeOf0e6mIS8wcaQi1AXdVg1wPOuwtEIB1IDTxGTuLiJBUEyGRLwr1rVrOdqr6tOsNxecRbkE0Fv_4_yTskIx8OGDEt95F4H7vQoGIv2oEMTzNDoijQ1JSXFjh6Ff4M=w1569-h867-no

I think I might re-join your challenge, along side my 52, if that's ok.

Jump in whenever you like @Nostromo it's very relaxed in here

Well apart from the nit-picking over which month is which :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I can't see my picture, post #19 above. Where's it gone, or can you see it?

I can't see it either

Probably got banned as NSFW :)

... seems to be a Google <> TP incompatibility. :thinking:
Not TP's fault.
I went in and extracted the URL from your post, then copied that directly into a new browser window. A Google login screen popped up.

Not TP's fault.
I went in and extracted the URL from your post, then copied that directly into a new browser window. A Google login screen popped up.
Thanks, I'll check my google privacy setting.

I made a small change to my google settings but still can't see it on here (windows/chrome) but I can see other pics of mine linked from google photos to other sites.

Post #19: Your picture's back. (y)
It's probably your browser cache not letting you see it yet.

I did away with cookies and all is well. above pic showing.

Thanks all.

But I have a problem HERE ... o_O <<<<<<<< Sorted, by reposting.

Last edited:
Back