Talk Photography on tour.....Majorca!!!

Name
Damien
Edit My Images
Yes
This trip has been a long time in the making.....almost a year to be precise!

Myself, @Dark Knight @posiview and @blondie606 are heading of to Majorca next Friday for 5 days for a TP meet. We're a little bit excited about it too truth be told. The amount of PM's that have been flying about recently is ridiculous.....Lynne has even had some TP t-shirts made up too!! :)

So the idea of this thread is to share what we're getting up to each day while we're out there. We'll be using tablet PC's and uncalibrated laptops to edit and upload and I'm sure any final edits will be posted in their own threads, so please don't expect any works of art in here, this is more sort of a diary of the trip rather than for critique etc.

We plan on uploading at least a couple of photos each, every evening, showing what we've been getting up to. Fingers crossed that goes to plan! We've got plans to visit a variety of places all over the island, so hopefully there will be plenty worth sharing.

Only 7 more sleeps to go.....I can almost taste the Sangria!! :beer:

:banana:...wayhayyy....I do have just one problem , it;s a well known fact I have to visit somewhere at least twice to get decent photo's......so can we start planning the return trip now please :D

Enjoy yourselves, look forward to your photographs and all I can say is I am soooooooo jealous!

Hope you all enjoy the trip. Look forward to seeing photos when you all get back.

All packed and ready to go.

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow morning. And just so you know, I've caved in to pressure and packed my tripod!! :D

All packed and ready to go.

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow morning. And just so you know, I've caved in to pressure and packed my tripod!! :D
YAY !!!!!

I'm nearly packed, been a manic last day so not had any TP time :(

See you in the morning guys :wave:

For those watching this epic trip, we have arrived at the airport without a hitch.

Damien has already taken 99% of the photographs he is taking and I won't tell you what one was a photo of :) Dean has four bags :) Lynne didn't get stopped at security for a change, and I haven't got lost yet!

We'll be landing around 14:00 and having a quick nap :whistle: before we head out to check out the scenery (pubs)

Chers all.

Now sat on the plane waiting to go.....hopefully have some photos to share this evening. Although im the only one who's taken their camera out so far!! :rolleyes:

NEWS ALERT: DAMIEN TOOK SOME PHOTOGRAPHS!!!

I was going to say stranger things have happened, but that would be a lie!!

On a side note, they give large measures of spirits :hungover:

Don't they just!! :wideyed:

What with all the drinking last night, I haven't managed to get my laptop out but there will definitely be some photos posted this evening.....I'm planning on staying well away from that bar!! :whistle:

Great first day out. Absolutely cream crackered though. Only this one to share from today as I think I'm going to fall asleep any second.....way too many steps!!

Speaking of which, here's us lot at the top of the 365 steps of doom in Pollenca.....how I'm still alive, I'll never know!! :hungover:

Well, it turns out my dodgy knees and 22st gut hated all the steps we tackled yesterday, so I've taken a rain check today while the rest of the gang go off in search of a sunrise at Cap Dr Formentor lighthouse.

Before breakfast, I went for a little walk along the prom to try and loosen up the joints and couldn't resist taking at least one photo with my phone.....so here it is!!

Majorca Sunrise - HTC One

Damien, I'm with you on taking photographs walk as little as possible and take better pics than the rest of the gang. As for sunrise welcome to the madness of Andy & Lynne.
See you all soon Robbi

Damien, I'm with you on taking photographs walk as little as possible and take better pics than the rest of the gang. As for sunrise welcome to the madness of Andy & Lynne.
See you all soon Robbi

Lovely to hear from you, Rob. I'll do my best! :)

Funnily enough we were talking about you last night while watching the sun set (in a good way! ;)). Got all my fingers crossed our paths cross later on in the year at Glen Coe....Would be lovely to have a natter! (y)

Well.....today has been a long'un...up at 4.10am only just crawling in to bed at 22:49 local time.....

Far too tired to edit anything but got a couple on my phone which are passable ( for a blackberry !) so will try to load them on tomorrow...when I figure out how to get them off the darn thing !

& mountain goats have nothing on us lot :D

Cracking company , good weather & lots of new places visited...big thanks to @Slimbert for sorting the trip (y) & by the way...your phone shots are better than my dslr ones :bat:

Good to hear from you @Robbi.....we're getting n practice for November :rolleyes:

Bit of a lie-in tomorrow...6am start ;)

Last edited:
Back