Talk Photography on tour.....Majorca!!!

@posiview.....that lighthouse with trails is pretty darn special :clap:

Managed to get a couple off my phone fro last nights mountain adventure....
You can just see our car in the layby..

View attachment 32314

The rocks were bloomin sharp but surprisingly grippy which was just as well...coming down wasn't gonna be much fun in the dark :eek:
View attachment 32315

The view upwards from the road
View attachment 32316

Sunrise was a good'un this morning & worth the 6am out of bed.....heading of to Port Soller soon for the day :)

:wave: I have no idea how, but I'd missed this thread! :oops: :$

Some great photos (y) scenery looks stunning and warm :thinking:.....what's with the coats! :D

Andy, the light trail up to the lighthouse is a belter :clap:.....its looks well worth missing Arthington Viaduct for :D

Having only met Andy, even I can take an educated guess at which one of you is Lynne, but not sure between Dean and Damiem ......:thinking:...DK is the one on the far left?

Not sure when your home, but enjoy the rest of the holiday and happy :snaphappy: :)

Last edited:
Wow great shots there! When I started reading this thread I thought great this might be something I could join in on. Didn't realise you have been and come back! Looks like you had a good time.
Maybe next year.....
When I improve abit :banana:

Didn't realise you have been and come back!

We haven't.....we're still here!! :D

Here's another shot from my trusty phone. A panoramic this time. Taken earlier today at the top of Santuari de Lluc in the north Majorcan mountains.

The "botanical gardens" there were somewhat less photogenic!! :confused:

Santuari de Lluc Pano - HTC One

:wave: I have no idea how, but I'd missed this thread! :oops: :$

Some great photos (y) scenery looks stunning and warm :thinking:.....what's with the coats! :D

Andy, the light trail up to the lighthouse is a belter :clap:.....its looks well worth missing Arthington Viaduct for :D

Having only met Andy, even I can take an educated guess at which one of you is Lynne, but not sure between Dean and Damiem ......:thinking:...DK is the one on the far left?

Not sure when your home, but enjoy the rest of the holiday and happy :snaphappy: :)

Cheers, Phil and that is your orb on the road above (y)

Santuari de Lluc Pano - HTC One

Don't let Damien try and fool anyone....he actually used his....tripod..........AND filters today. That noise was a few dozen angels dying :)

Another great day. Even managed some nigh-time shenanigans down by a reservoir :)

Just one from me for today....gotta get up in 6 hours :runaway:

Night all.

Sunrise on the beach 2 by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Long day. Managed another cracking sunset at 510 meters above sea level. Dean drove the 510 meters....I say 'drove', for me it was more like a video game :nailbiting:

Lynne took her first mobile phone selfie, then another one, then another one, then another one....she seems to have developed a liking for them :)

Damien, we had to drag him off the mountain, "Just one more....one more...one more......!".

We walked what felt like 10 miles to find a curry house that Dean found using his Windows Phone....it was closed :banghead:

Last day tomorrow...booooo and another early start at the jetty for some more light paining shenanigans. :clap:

One from the monastery.

Cheers.

Monestary red sky by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Last edited:
You need to get a Mac :)
LOL.... Naaahhhh I want to be able to do stuff ;)

Well here is a quick edit, may need to re-do when we get back home :)

Jetty Sunset - Majorca by TP DK, on Flickr

5:15 start again tomorrow for the last sunrise, so I'm off to kip. Night All !!!

Last edited:
A "lovely" drive up to Santuari de Sant Salvador this afternoon/evening. I say lovely, but what I actually mean is terrifying.....Dean doesn't hang about behind the wheel that's for sure!

Another phone pic from me today....the cross at Santuari de Sant Salvador. As always, taken, edited and uploaded using my HTC One.

Back from the 'sunrise'. Not too fussed because I managed to get a few minimals and some moody photographs.

Got a group photograph on the pier and now off for breakfast.

Cheers.

Good to see you all enjoying yourselves. Enjoy your last day. Keep the photos coming.

Packing suitcases to go home completely sucks balls. :crying:

On the bright side, I'll take some brilliant memories home with me. @blondie606 brazenly taking photos of male genitalia in broad daylight is particularly memorable!! :LOL: And before she denies it, Dean has photographic proof!! :naughty:

Genuine thanks to all three of you for making this trip such a pleasure. Here's to the next one!! :beer:

Back