The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Well so far, I`m feeling ok and still at work, but I can start the flickr group off if anyone want to get going yet :)

Just a simple macro/close up type Fujigraph taken in my garden of some sort of Feather laying on the grass.

X-H1, 60mm F2.4 Lens, 1/500th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.

Feather (1) (M)-03388M
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Love this George, great in B&W too as it just pops.

I will join in once I start to stay in 100% (y)

Ok mate, cool :)
I`ll set it up and post a link here.... I think peeps can just request to join (I hope) ;)

Love this George, great in B&W too as it just pops.

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciated your reply.

“Dave I’ve been reading your posts about your health condition, “PLEASE TAKE CARE” matey you’re a very important & respected contributor to this thread particularly, and I‘m sure other parts of TP”

George.

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciated your reply.

“Dave I’ve been reading your posts about your health condition, “PLEASE TAKE CARE” matey you’re a very important & respected contributor to this thread particularly, and I‘m sure other parts of TP”

George.

Thank you George I have to go out ever day as Susie needs her walks, but at the moment I have not seen anyone else when we are out. I really do love the Fuji thread as most members are great and very helpful.

Can I join too please. Not in isolation yet but I don't think it'll be long before most people are. I'll refrain until then.

Trying to send an invite, Chris. But might be better if you request on flickr. For some reason it can`t find you :rolleyes:

I've clicked to join here too, new lens on the way tomorrow hopefully so I'll be looking for stuff to point it at :)

I'll use my new Flickr acc, as the old one has reached max and I've stopped paying the greedy tw@ts

Could I join, not sure if I can request on Flickr, cheers
Mark

Yep you can request ... It makes it easier for me ;)

Took a trip out today with the X-Pro2, I must say i'm absolutely delighted with it! Here's a few of the images (i've also posted some in the Capture A Stranger Street Style thread) ...

X-Pro2; XF18-55 @ 50mm; f4; 1/340; ISO 200

X-Pro2; XF18-55 @ 36mm; f5.6; 1/340; ISO 200

And with this last one i'm astounded at the quality, given the sky high ISO!

X-Pro2; XF18-55 @ 18mm; f5.6; 1/28; ISO 12800 (!)

Anyone know if the ellie universal l bracket from 3 legged thing fits the X-H1.

Never used one before but thinking of picking one up for a woodland project I’m considering if we’re all in lockdown :ROFLMAO:

Took a trip out today with the X-Pro2, I must say i'm absolutely delighted with it! Here's a few of the images (i've also posted some in the Capture A Stranger Street Style thread) ...

X-Pro2; XF18-55 @ 50mm; f4; 1/340; ISO 200

X-Pro2; XF18-55 @ 36mm; f5.6; 1/340; ISO 200

And with this last one i'm astounded at the quality, given the sky high ISO!

X-Pro2; XF18-55 @ 18mm; f5.6; 1/28; ISO 12800 (!)

That`s what I love about Fuji high iso, it is so smooth and looks good.
Great set too Jim.

Anyone know if the ellie universal l bracket from 3 legged thing fits the X-H1.

Never used one before but thinking of picking one up for a woodland project I’m considering if we’re all in lockdown :ROFLMAO:

Pricey for what it is! But looks like it's designed to work with any camera body - it is adjustable

Back