The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

It’s not often you find kindness like that. You definitely deserve to be recognised as Fabulous Fuji X owners most Fabulous member

I just want to spread some happiness IF I get to May, as it sticks the fear of god right up me. As at the moment I`m only going out once a week, even though Susie has her walks.

In about 6 weeks May my FREE X camera give away is now in the middle of these :cool::cool:. I have about six members in here with their names written down that I will pull out of a tin.
Wooohooo why only six members? :(
Why not do it like a charity competition? I would happily donate £10 towards my name going in the tin :p

It’s not often you find kindness like that. You definitely deserve to be recognised as Fabulous Fuji X owners most Fabulous member

Perhaps @Fuji Dave should have his handle changed to Fabulous Fuji Dave ? ;) @Cobra?

As I don`t have a Canon any more and just a couple of Fuji`s :D I have asked if I can change my name to Fuji Dave (y)
That really is a fitting name.:D

As Wex have the WR kit for my V, I just put in the order and still £49.50.
Funny thing too, when ever I have got a new lens or camera the weather changes and chucks it down but I can`t blame the weather for not going to town this time as it`s lovely and sunny here but a day in today.

Our very own X-Man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: tell us what is your special power.....

There goes Fuji Dave with his scratch card again....

tumblr_pi5kavVlUM1rfpz62o1_400.png

See what Fuji Dave has started ! Now even Fuji are at it

Last edited:
Seriously considering a 16-55mm f2.8 for the X-H1

Thoughts from those that have used one?

Had one on my first H1. Great combination. Just found I preferred primes.

I thought Lenstips rated the 16-55 as very favourable, their main criticism being the price.. The resolution looks exceptional.

Back