The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

A song of Ice and Fire (part 1)

v2
Very nice! I was out today in the snow, not sure what I got yet though :)

Towards the end when the wind picked up, definitely! I had ice all over my fleece and hat where the snow has melted and refrozen in the wind. I must have looked like something out of Scott of the Antarctic :)

That's super. Looks like the kind of thing Thomas Heaton shoots. Perfect mix of tones with the gold and the cold

Funny you should say that, it was a Heaton video that inspired me to take this shot - without having seen that vid, I doubt I would ever have shot this, but it's now one of my faves and now I tend to look out more for stuff like this.

v2

Very nice! I was out today in the snow, not sure what I got yet though :)

I was pleased with my haul, came back with a trilogy of the orange trees and couple of treescapes, including a mahoosive panorama!

A recent trip to the Peak District. I left my Nikon gear at home determined to use only the Fuji XT1. I wasn't disappointed, it made life much easier not having to carry the heavy weight of the Nikon gear.

Lumsdale Falls by Bykerlass, on Flickr

Very nice Fujigraph Ma’am, well composed, good colour, and for me just about the right amount of movement in the water.(y)

George.

Funny you should say that, it was a Heaton video that inspired me to take this shot - without having seen that vid, I doubt I would ever have shot this, but it's now one of my faves and now I tend to look out more for stuff like this.

v2

I was pleased with my haul, came back with a trilogy of the orange trees and couple of treescapes, including a mahoosive panorama!

Thats a stunner Ash

The weather has been awful, so I was bored today and took a few shots with my newly resurrected X-T2, I'd forgotten what a nice camera it is. I was using my 16-55mm and to be honest I really miss OIS on this lens. the robin was shot through the window with my 55-200mm.
The two mutts have been as bored as I have, planning on a long walk tomorrow.
DSCF2151 by Jimgallaher, on Flickr

DSCF2176 by Jimgallaher, on Flickr

DSCF2183 by Jimgallaher, on Flickr

DSCF2192 by Jimgallaher, on Flickr

DSCF2200 by Jimgallaher, on Flickr

Last edited:

v2

Lovely capture and splash of colour !

A recent trip to the Peak District. I left my Nikon gear at home determined to use only the Fuji XT1. I wasn't disappointed, it made life much easier not having to carry the heavy weight of the Nikon gear.

Lumsdale Falls by Bykerlass, on Flickr

Lovely capture I certainly don’t miss carrying my Nikon gear either :) not that I’ve been brave enough to venture out in this cold weather !

The weather has been awful, so I was bored today and took a few shots with my newly resurrected X-T2, I'd forgotten what a nice camera it is. I was using my 16-55mm and to be honest I really miss OIS on this lens. the robin was shot through the window with my 55-200mm.

Adorable set of shots (y)

Really like those Image Jim.. That jack russel such a lovely dog I am a Jacky Fan we've got one ourself too such lovely animals..

They are clean images those shame I couldn't see the details as don't have permission see them in Flickr

Lovely capture I certainly don’t miss carrying my Nikon gear either :) not that I’ve been brave enough to venture out in this cold weather !

Fortunately the weekend we chose to go was before The Beast From the East arrived.:D It was cold and wet though. Ive not used my Nikon for about a year now, keep thinking of getting shot of it but.... :confused:
Thank you for your comments:)

Thank you, I was surpried to see the snowflake balanced on it's beak!

It's the 100-400 with 1.4x.

Last edited:

Love the Jack! (I'm biased)

Thank you, I was surpried to see the snowflake balanced on it's beak!

It's the 100-400 with 1.4x.

An excellent shot, with an excellent lens. One of the best long zooms I have ever used, and it works so well with the 1.4TC. I'm wondering whether to buy the 2x.

Thank you

I've tried the 2x, it's not all that imo, especially on the 100-400...You end up being just a bit disappointed with the IQ.

Very nice shot. I've been planning on trying Affinity on my iPad, there's something off about the shot to my eyes. it looks "artificial" almost cartoony. Can you post the unprocessed shot ?

Back