The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

@Fuji Dave
So sad, mate. Condolences to all, but try to stay stromg for your daughter, in the tough times ahead.

Leo who sadly died. Sunny is still critical.
Bloody hell Dave that is terrible news, I'm so sorry to here this.
Condolences to you and your family

@Fuji Dave

Dave, So sorry to here of this dreadful news Mate, I just don’t know what to say. My sincerest condolences to you & your daughter and the rest of your family.

George.

a very sad day, condolences to the parents, you, and all your family.

Oh no. I’m so sorry to hear this awful news.

Please accept my sincere condolences and pass them onto your family.

@Fuji Dave

No words can help at this point. Hopefully the family will get through this together. Terrible news.

Sincere condolences, look after the family.

Thank you everyone it merans a lot to me and the family litlle Sunny now has his biggest fight of of his at the moment so please say a pray for him.

Good luck Sunny. Keep fighting.

Thank you everyone it merans a lot to me and the family litlle Sunny now has his biggest fight of of his at the moment so please say a pray for him.

Sorry to hear this Dave, stay strong for your daughter and Sunny,

Dave,

Neither I nor anyone else, unless they have suffered a similar event, can even begin to understand the emotional turmoil you and your family are going through.

What I and the other members of this forum can do, is to express our sympathy for you and your family, and send Sunny, in it's widest and truest sense, our love, expressed through our prayers and supplications, that he will be given the strength to win his fight.

I am sure that I speak not only for myself, but for all the other members that have read your posts, when I say that our thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

crist sake this is bloody horrible little Sunny has a bleed on the brain and is hanging on.
Good grief Dave, this is horrible. Keep strong and look after the family.

Step down rings...

How far can I step down a filter too? Got a 77mm filter, would I be able to step it down to 43mm for instance?

Stay strong, mate. Stay strong.

Back