The GAS confessional - all who suffer are welcome. :)

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
O, that's a big dollop of buyer's remorse... Is it out of return date?
Probably not but the London Camera Exchange levy a re-stocking charge which will be hard to swallow.

Mind you, I bought the RF 85mm 1.2 and have no use for that either.

OP
Chipper
Edit My Images
No
Almost all of the funding came from selling my 1dx3 and associated EF gear.

Perhaps I need to start a new thread "The buyers remorse confessional"
Which camera did you buy? You can't have had the 1dx3 for all that long? What % would LCE want to take it back? Just curious how these things work.

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Which camera did you buy? You can't have had the 1dx3 for all that long? What % would LCE want to take it back? Just curious how these things work.
I had the 1dx3 a few months, just enough time to cover my daughters wedding.
I did not px, I sold my stuff tp LCE as I was not sure which way to go with equipment.

Lce gave me circa 60% for the lot as it was bought from them and in as new condition.

I eventually bought an R5 plus grip and the lenses above.

Name
Morris
Edit My Images
Yes
Today I bought (all 'vintage'):

5 x zooms lenses
2 x 200mm telephoto lenses
1 x 24mm wide angle lens.

It's not my fault, I've become an Adatallaholic!

Image from The Saleroom .com

558e6a73-fb01-43ce-9eac-ace701236e3f.jpg

Take a look at the two in the middle. Especially the Vivitar! In-lens autofocus anyone?????

Last edited:
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
I think I am weakening, I am about to pull the trigger on the Sony a9 and 200-600mm from Panamoz. Look out for my Sony a7r3 in the Classifieds.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
My GAS has been relatively calm during lockdown, apart from buying the RF 100-500mm I don't think I've bought anything else, oh a tripod and head from the classifieds on here and a Wacom tablet.
Just bought a Loupedeck CT for my birthday next week - courtesy of my wife :)

I am sitting patiently on a pile of cash though, waiting to see what Canon release in terms of RF lenses , I will admit at times it feels like it's burning a hole in my pocket :ROFLMAO: