The Takes On Challenge, 2016/2017

... I'm not sure I can find a cyclist, and I'm not sure I know how to photograph a star
No one said that they had to be real (as in an actual star in the sky), maybe a Christmas decoration would do. :)

No one said that they had to be real (as in an actual star in the sky), maybe a Christmas decoration would do. :)
Oh yeah, didn't think of that. :LOL: The stupid thing is I actually thought of doing a drawing for another thing in the list. :rolleyes:

My excuse is sleep deprivation. Had a stressful week with a lot of insomnia! :banghead:

I'll add those, I think it will have to be chocolate not chocolates because we are trying to stick to the singular (blame @ianp5a )

Well ... I printed off the list, cut it up and in a bizarre coincidence the first one out of the bag was

P1080552 by TheWub, on Flickr

Scissors

I'll start a thread and put a link here shortly

Hmmmmm this could well be my kinda thing..
If my daughter finds my memory card she seems to have lost ( yes I only have one!) it may get me finally using that thing called a camera again :D

Hmmmmm this could well be my kinda thing..
If my daughter finds my memory card she seems to have lost ( yes I only have one!) it may get me finally using that thing called a camera again :D
Go on, be a devil and give it a go.
You've got about 3wks to find that card.

Oooh can I play on this one, might just manage in a month,
tough if I can't because I've done one :p
(even if it is rubbish :)
)

I'd be interested in joining in if it's ok, do I start from this month on? And does the photo have to be taken in the relevant month ie a path photo taken this month?

Sorry if these questions have been answered already, I had a look but couldn't find anything!! :ty:

I'd be interested in joining in if it's ok, do I start from this month on? And does the photo have to be taken in the relevant month ie a path photo taken this month?

Sorry if these questions have been answered already, I had a look but couldn't find anything!! :ty:

Welcome to the challenge Claire! There aren't really any rules, it's just meant to be a friendly and fun place to post some photos on a theme so feel free to post anything appropriate in the Path thread, whether taken this month or from your archive.

So it's a new year, some subjects have been more popular than others and I was wondering what people thought of this monthly challenge going forwards. Do we need a new list of themes?

Back