TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

I've got artificial flower shot in the making.

I know ... there's got to be more to this than artificial flowers .... but :thinking: ... off to the Polish cemetery on Tuesday.

When I did the 52 I used to put the word/theme into a phrase or sentence to help with lateral thinking.
Only two have sprung to mind with artificial.......intelligence and insemination :D

Thanks Iain ... not sure about the insemination angle, but intelligence? hmmm I'll sleep on it.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Only two have sprung to mind with artificial.......intelligence and insemination :D
I've got one out of two, all I need now is a willing cow :D

I'm there on the sunday, are just there the one day?

Oh and what are you coming back with? :naughty:

Only there Saturday I've got list of things I must not buy... a couple of zoom lenses fro the Xpro 1 incase my D750 isn't back form Nikon for the shutter issue recall in time for me holiday of and a new Monitor and a few other odds and sods

Only there Saturday I've got list of things I must not buy... a couple of zoom lenses fro the Xpro 1 incase my D750 isn't back form Nikon for the shutter issue recall in time for me holiday of and a new Monitor and a few other odds and sods

have a good time, I will be visiting fuji to take a look at the x pro 2, sigma for their new 50-100 1.8 and quattro mirroless kit, plus lots of other bits.
Lume cube is on the list too,

Going anywhere nice for your holiday?

Week 11 Artificial

Sorry posted 'artificial' photo on wrong thread:(

Last edited:
Week 11 Artificial

Sorry posted 'artificial' photo on wrong thread:(
Go and sit on the norty step and think about what you did :D

Well, because I've got Thursday and Friday off I keep thinking the theme is due soon :)

Off on a TP meet this weekend to the Lakes, again :banana:

Now it know it's only week 11, but I'd like to plan the seed for the TP End of Project Meet :D. Any thought, ideas let me know.

Cheers and better start packing.

Well, because I've got Thursday and Friday off I keep thinking the theme is due soon :)

Now it know it's only week 11, but I'd like to plan the seed for the TP End of Project Meet :D. Any thought, ideas let me know.

Enjoy! I have a night of work ahead and a day of the same tomorrow :(

TP EoPM... how about somewhere in the UK?

Aside from that, I'm up for it, wherever it might be!

Spain :D. Start saving now :p

Spain :D. I'd better start getting the spare rooms ready now :p

Just fixed that typo for you, Bruja ;)

Enjoy! I have a night of work ahead and a day of the same tomorrow :(

TP EoPM... how about somewhere in the UK?

Aside from that, I'm up for it, wherever it might be!

Super :clap:

ZSL Whipsnade, free tuition on gob shots (y)

:D

Not overly keen on animals but might give it a go and hire (buy) a long lens :runaway:

Spain :D. Start saving now :p

OOooooohhh, Spain, plenty of things to photograph there :)

Just fixed that typo for you, Bruja ;)

Now, that's better :D

Not overly keen on animals but might give it a go and hire (buy) a long lens :runaway:
70-200 is enough ;)
100-400 is good, but the 2.8 of the 70-200 is ideal for getting through wire (y)

Now tell me you shoot Ni.. Nik.. Ni..
Nope can't say it :p

Anything that doesn't involve roughing it in the dead of winter, like the one you guys just had. :p

I'd like to be able to do it at the end of this years challenge

How about

Liverpool
London
Pembrokeshire

Back