TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Anyway Dean, @Dark Knight I don't know what you were bitching about, "the living world" slots nicely onto the spread sheet (y)
To that end, I'm thinking maybe floccinaucinihilipilificate for next week?

Or maybe if there are any Welsh in we could try Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch Just for them ?

( And yes I saw what you did to my name ... again :p )

To that end, I'm thinking maybe floccinaucinihilipilificate for next week?

Or maybe if there are any Welsh in we could try Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch Just for them ?
:help:

( And yes I saw what you did to my name ... again :p )
:angelic:

Stop picking on me I'm I'll :(

:p

I thought snakes didn't get ill?

Ooh, just had a look and it says you should only be handled once a week or you'll get too stressed.

Or is it an internal parasite, or maybe an eye cap needs removing?

On a more positive note you probably won't die, so there, there, all will be better soon :hug:

Spiky, should be easy enough...

Forgive the negativity, but I'm shattered, trying to find inspiration, but a banged head and hospital visit for me have worn me out even more. Not out, but hopefully will find something to bring us up to date.
Sounds like you all had a good time at the lakes, will have a look for the thread to see the pics.

Ooh, just had a look and it says you should only be handled once a week
Once a week works for me (y)

( was that an offer? :D )

On a more positive note you probably won't die,
Of course not, not just yet, at least, you lot don't get off that lightly :D

I'm off on holiday at silly o'clock in the morning, so I probably won't be posting anything for a few weeks, but I'll be checking out the weekly themes and gathering suitable holiday snaps so @Dark Knight please don't kick me off the spreadsheet!

Who's in the news?
PMSL, they are a weird lot over on Fishermead!
and not that far from me as the crow fly's ( or the snake slithers)
If that's a true poster, she will be in the s*** though!

I hope its dogs next week....I'm off to Crufts:):olympus:
Sorry dogs are not on the list, but if you think laterally enough, what ever the theme is, I'm sure your'll figure out a shoe horn :D

....t I'll be checking out the weekly themes and gathering suitable holiday snaps so @Dark Knight please don't kick me off the spreadsheet!
Hmmmmm I'll have to think long and hard about THAT request Elaine :naughty:

Have a wonderful holiday :)

I was worried I wouldn't get a chance to post this week... the weekend was out with my son's 5th birthday and party and then mother's day. And work has gone a bit mental... which is a good thing!

But I've taken this week's theme in a slightly different direction and did yet another setup shot... I know folks will get bored but time was limited and half an hour to set up and shoot something was about all I had :(

Hopefully this weekend will be more productive for photos for the next theme. And will I squeeze a reshoot in before Thursday/Friday?!?

I was worried I wouldn't get a chance to post this week... the weekend was out with my son's 5th birthday and party and then mother's day. And work has gone a bit mental... which is a good thing!

But I've taken this week's theme in a slightly different direction and did yet another setup shot... I know folks will get bored but time was limited and half an hour to set up and shoot something was about all I had :(

Hopefully this weekend will be more productive for photos for the next theme. And will I squeeze a reshoot in before Thursday/Friday?!?
It's good to be busy mate, and 1/2 an hour is plenty :D

Back