TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd like to join b ut I'm new to this site and new to photography as a whole. I generally use my iPhone to take pictures. Would that be ok?

I think I'd like to join b ut I'm new to this site and new to photography as a whole. I generally use my iPhone to take pictures. Would that be ok?
Of course its ok :)
Welcome aboard (y)

Total newbie. Please can I be included or is it too late. Hoping this will give me the perfect excuse to learn more. Thankyou

Total newbie. Please can I be included or is it too late. Hoping this will give me the perfect excuse to learn more. Thankyou

It's never too late (well, 2017 might be, but...)
I'm sure @Dark Knight & @Cobra will add you to the various lists shortly.
Welcome to the madhouse...
Corrrrrecto !!!

Welcome Debbie, join in and ENJOY the challenge (y)

Thankyou. Will post first photo tomorrow evening. Got to read the linky post first.

Bit late but will try and hang in there past week 10 that was my first try last year :-(
Not off to a good start being behind !

Gaz

Are the themes posted on Fridays? So i can just make a point to check on that day.

ETA: Never mind seen it.

Last edited:
Are the themes posted on Fridays?
Friday lunch-timeish, normally.
Fri evening latest, & occasionally Thursday late afternoon- evenings

I was going to enquire about a late sign up but I'm already on the spreadsheet so I'll just continue as planned :woot:

So... it's not too late to sign up right? Just got my first DSLR, and I'd like to do this 52 as part of my journey in learning how to use the camera. Until I get disqualified for bad photos pollution, that is. :wacky:

So... it's not too late to sign up right? Just got my first DSLR, and I'd like to do this 52 as part of my journey in learning how to use the camera. Until I get disqualified for bad photos pollution, that is. :wacky:
It's never too late Sheylara - welcome to the 52's of 2016 (y)

I'd have been gone 12 months ago if that was a rule :)
Me too .....
Oh wait no you can't sack me I'm fire proof :p

Think I might give this a go, going to have my work cut out to catch up though! :)
Catch up if you feel you can, otherwise just jump in from this coming week, after all there are no prizes for completing the full 52 ( 53) :)

Catch up if you feel you can, otherwise just jump in from this coming week, after all there are no prizes for completing the full 52 ( 53) :)
The prize would be not p***ing off your OCD. :ROFLMAO:

Is it too late to join? I'll try and catch up and keep up. I really need to use my camera more!

Is it too late to join? I'll try and catch up and keep up. I really need to use my camera more!
Not at all jump in and I'm sure Dean @Dark Knight will add you to the spreadsheet when he gets a minute (y)

...is it too late to join up??? i might have to scrounge a camera from somewhere as i swapped all my gear for a vintage collection of Playboy magazines .. early 70's to late 80's.. bargain!!.. but i'm sure i can catch up..?

...is it too late to join up??? i might have to scrounge a camera from somewhere as i swapped all my gear for a vintage collection of Playboy magazines .. early 70's to late 80's.. bargain!!.. but i'm sure i can catch up..?
Its never too late (y)

( as long as you share your mags :D )

Its never too late (y)

( as long as you share your mags :D )

of course i'd share them... the pages are stuck together for some unknown reason...im guessing flood damage stock though...so yeah... cool... now to ..erm... camera.....yeah... camera.. AND photos...ideas... good..

brown boxes unloaded off the back of a plain van down a back alley of Peckham aren't dodgy... now... i need to think about catching up... o_O
LOL good to see you back Kev, I've missed your "style" (y)

Again... one evening away from home again and they all sign up :D

Think I might give this a go, going to have my work cut out to catch up though! :)

Welcome Lorna, Paul, Frank (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back