TP 52'ers Class of 2016 sign up here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as I only have 31 left to do for 2016, I suppose I should...

The Missus will NOT be happy.

<--is signing up :) I only see about 30 words on the list.. so more will be added as we go?

Last edited:
<--is signing up :) I only see about 30 words on the list.. so more will be added as we go?

Hi Mary, welcome aboard! This is the thread for 2016. I see you've just added yourself to the sign up thread for 2017 and there will be a new list of themes for 2017, updated weekly. There will probably be a 'warm up' theme at the end of December to get things going for the new year.

Edit: you can see all the relevant threads for the 52s here, and Cobra has already started the new threads for 2017 so keep an eye on those :)

Last edited:
I only see about 30 words on the list.. so more will be added as we go?
Plus the unused ones will be carried over from 2016, plus others added along the way, there is usually in excess of a 100 titles to be picked at random, weekly.

<--is signing up :)
Welcome aboard :)

Hi Mary, welcome aboard! This is the thread for 2016. I see you've just added yourself to the sign up thread for 2017 and there will be a new list of themes for 2017, updated weekly. There will probably be a 'warm up' theme at the end of December to get things going for the new year.

Edit: you can see all the relevant threads for the 52s here, and Cobra has already started the new threads for 2017 so keep an eye on those :)

oops.. sorry.. thanks for the linky

Please include me in! I love the interaction with fellow photo enthusiasts. Andrew (aka SevernBore)
:banana:

Please include me in! I love the interaction with fellow photo enthusiasts. Andrew (aka SevernBore)
:banana:
Donut :p
I think I'll :lock: this thread tis the only safe thing to do :D

BTW Andrew I've copied your post to the correct forum ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back