Not open for further replies.

Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
So here we are again, are you ready for more exciting & challenging themes?
Are you looking for an excuse to get the camera out? are you looking to test yourself?
There are no prizes, just self satisfaction and a few laughs along the way.

The old hands know the score, and thanks to all that took part in 2015 making it a huge success .
(Not least @SarahLee for running the 52's for the last few years, and @Dark Knight for keeping the spread sheet up to date)

Some fell by the way side, some religiously posted every week and some caught up as they found the time.
That's all fine, just have fun.

There are no rules, only guidelines.
1) Each week I'll be drawing a random theme from a list that is posted HERE
If you don't like the theme, you can play a "joker" and do your own thing.
There will also be random, optional re-shoots, where you can re-shoot any theme
as well as, or in place of the theme for that current week.
2) Start your own thread HERE
3) Post your image HERE and link it back to your own thread.
4) Discussion thread HERE

5) Last but not least, please encourage your fellow TP'ers by commenting on their images,
if previous years, are anything to go by, it will be impossible to comment on everyone images,
at least try to reciprocate, that way, hopefully no one will be left out in the cold.

How to's ( clickable linky's)
Create a linky
Up load from flicker
Upload from your TP Gallery

Other helpful bits (clickable linky's)
Spread sheet (thanks to Dean @Dark Knight for agreeing to do this again )
TP 2016 52'ers Flicker group ( if you wish to join, just agree to the rules, (there are none ;) )

Everyone is welcome to join in, whether you are a 52 virgin or one of the stalwarts of the "52 community"

So what are you waiting for? Sign up below for a personal challenge, a few laughs and dollop of camaraderie, along the way, into the bargain (y)

Last edited:
And we have our first victim customer (y)

fecking ENVY... that really stumped me
You should have played a joker, or just skipped it :)

Last edited:
Fell by the wayside this year due to work & fecking ENVY... that really stumped me and I lost my mojo...

So I will try and complete a 52 in 2016...
Super Job Colin... so close in 2014 to a full year, fingers crossed for 2016 :)

Go on then...

"Victim number two please" :rolleyes:
YAY !!!

Should I be #3? not sure yet. Haven't done two TP projects in a row yet always been every other year just to have a break and get my breath back. Some weeks I found it quite intense with new theme coming none stop every 7 days.

Will decide later.
Would be great to have you in again Stan, you have done some fantastic images this year !!!

My head us saying don't do it for a 6th year in a row ……but my heart is saying, Just Do It.

Sign me up, Mr C :)

Cheers.
I was going to add you to the sheet anyway :p

The top board (Previous full 52's) is looking awfully french :D

Would be great to have you in again Stan, you have done some fantastic images this year !!!

Cheers Dean and thanks for the nice words.

OK then you've twisted my arm into this.

Chris @Cobra add me please I'm in for more punishment next year. :woot: :banana:

Count me in, going to try my best to get the whole year done, only managed about half in 2014.

I would like to take part, but I'm a beginner. Do I need to be of a certain standard to join in?

Do I need to be of a certain standard to join in?
Not at all, the idea is to just to have fun, maybe test yourself a little, perhaps learn stuff too.
There are a lot very experienced people taking part again that will be more than happy to offer guidance / suggestions etc. if you need it.
We are a friendly bunch (y)
You are added to the list, no backing out now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back