Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Interesting subject. Is there a minimum number of lines of symmetry needed?

Hi Tilz ... as far as the challenge goes you can basically do what you like and interpret the theme in your own way, no rules.:)

I just looked it up and this is what Wiki says:

An object has reflectional symmetry (line or mirror symmetry) if there is a line going through it which divides it into two pieces which are mirror images of each other. An object has rotational symmetry if the object can be rotated about a fixed point without changing the overall shape.

Don't know if that helps or hinders!

Cool thanks, just wanted to check before making it to hard for myself lol

Can I put an early request in for next weeks topic ...mushroom, toadstool or fungi please :)
You know the drill brown envelope stuffed with fivers to the normal address (y)

:D

I have a good idea for symmettry but wont get chance to post until the weekend. I have a four different doctor/hospita appts made fro Friday so hopefully will have saturday to myself......

Two words YUK!
( and YUK!)
Ahhhhhhh whats up boi :D

I have a good idea for symmettry but wont get chance to post until the weekend. I have a four different doctor/hospita appts made fro Friday so hopefully will have saturday to myself......
Oh dear !!!

Are you all Worn out after last weeks challenge?
If not I'm not trying hard enough :D

just need nice weather and mine will be done :)
Not a lot of chance of that Its set to turn over the next day or two ..
:D

Hope you feel better soon (y)

Hi All, Haven't managed to get symmetry done and now I am going to be away for the next 2 weeks with no internet :( So will have to do a huge catch up when I return. Have a good couple of weeks and pick some good themes please :wave:

Hi All, Haven't managed to get symmetry done and now I am going to be away for the next 2 weeks with no internet :( So will have to do a huge catch up when I return. Have a good couple of weeks and pick some good themes please :wave:

Hope you have a great time :)

Worn... that be my brain !!!

Its good for de scaling kettles and toilets, but that's about it :p
I will show you the way one day mate :D

You can't beat a good catch up... okay maybe there are better things :LOL:

Been concentrating on my tumblr feed for the past week or two (editing and posting 160 (from 450) shots takes a while)
(https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lc2-350 if anyone cares!)
But should finish tomorrow and hope to start catching up on the comments I've missed :)

Your Tumblr feed !! I care, and I've been toying with the idea of a blog and maybe a tumblr thing too. But, not being a member, your link doesn't work for me Tim.

Last edited:
And Im all caught up at last.....
Also, looks like Im slowly beating my body into submisssion, altho it does look very likely my worn out shoulder will need surgery and then 2/3 months off work (eek!)

I'm somewhat behind but as Worn is a theme, I'm torn between my dog or myself. The dog has me up usually twice every night as she is 15years old and a sweetie. I wonder if I could do a selfie sitting on the door step at 3am worn out. :sleep:

Back