Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

I haven't manage to process any of my holiday photos yet, and I'm hoping I have two of the last three themes among them so I'll aim to get them done in the next couple of days. After that, I'm looking forward to getting around all the threads. I find that's the trouble with a break; it takes ages to catch up with everything again!

Poised, with an outdated b&w cine film loaded in a Lomo LC-A. Something blurry, fogged and grainy would be good.

Poised, with an outdated b&w cine film loaded in a Lomo LC-A. Something blurry, fogged and grainy would be good.
Ooops ... And this weeks totally gutted member prize goes to ....

Last edited:
Week 44 this should brighten up a dull late Autumnal day ....

Colour(ful)

Good theme for this time of year

I'm not inspired, I mean it's bit too easy ... but thanks :sulk:

I look forward to seeing your result :)

So, nov4/5th weekend with a theme of colorfull...hmm, piece if cake...

Except evryone else beat me to it !!!

Grrr....

So, I thought, not an issue, if the lights as good as Friday tomo, then a nice autumnal shot is easy pickings - and then it rains all night and morning........

:wave: I'm still here. I've been quiet for the last two weeks or so. I've picked up a small but urgent design project to do and have kept me busy. I've also been away to Skye and the West coast of Scotland for a long weekend too. I've kept up with the themes but just not able to find time to process and post the shots until now.

:wave: I'm still here. I've been quiet for the last two weeks or so. I've picked up a small but urgent design project to do and have kept me busy. I've also been away to Skye and the West coast of Scotland for a long weekend too. I've kept up with the themes but just not able to find time to process and post the shots until now.

Great place to be Stan, which area ?

and it's now 08:30 .... he must have overslept again. :rolleyes:
He was in Norwich working, @ 08.30 ... no internet access ... Best part of the job TBH :p

Is it prudent to nudge a sleeping @Cobra ?
At your own rissk :thumb:

They can strike at speed, so use a long stick.
See, there is a man who knows stuff (y)

He bit me last week and I'm stil .........
See, there is a man that learned the hard way :p

Well, onward and upwards .. Literally,
I dropped the bag of themes from a great Height, and guess what fell out? yep a Re-shoot ....

Back