weekly Type 1 / Neil - TP52 for 2014

Ok. Right. Lets see. Odd, hmm.

I tried to something a little different to the odd numbers of things or odd one out and went a little Jack Sparrow....after all what could be more odd than Jack Sparrow in a giant high heeled shoe???

Week 1 - Odd
by Hefferzzzz, on Flickr

Thanks Andy.
I think the orange is me trying to capture some of the glow from the candles. Agree about the top sliver but then I would be missing the top of the shoe. Bit of a rushed attempt to be honest as got to go out in a few mins <---- that's my excuse anyway :beer:

Nice ... but can't really see what's going on.

I want to see the stiletto but at the same time I want to be zoomed in more to Jack Sparrow

I think I like that "small slither at the top" ...

Very odd indeed. I'm just amazed that anyone can walk in that shoe! Obviously with one on the other foot as well!!

Like your thinking on this one. BTW does someone actually wear that shoe? Looks more like mountain climbing!

Thanks for the comments everyone. Odd is something that I can do!

The shoe is actually a wine bottle holder, although the wife has plenty of real shoes with that size heel :woot:

Hi Neil....another local chap , welcome to the nut house :wave:

That's a cracking wine holder.....made a note of it as it's an ideal christmas pressie for a freind ( nowt like planning in advance ;))

Not crit to add to what's been mentioned already....look forward to seeing more from you (y)

Slick move Neil, 1 photo covering both the practice theme and the week 1 theme :exit:

It wasn't obvious to me that its a wine bottle holder so I was struggling to get the 'Odd' link but as an image it works well.

Slick move Neil, 1 photo covering both the practice theme and the week 1 theme :exit:

It wasn't obvious to me that its a wine bottle holder so I was struggling to get the 'Odd' link but as an image it works well.

Oh yes, very intentional that. Need to get my groove on and get some lines done though!

Lovely lines and shadows there. good choice of processing too.

it's a guitar isn;t it?? Or is 7 strings too many? :thinking:

Looks like an oven grill over some white tiles to me :D

Good take on the theme though, whatever it is :)

Its a pan rest, stops the hot pan damaging the kitchen worktop. Leant up against the kitchen tiles. Used the main kitchen light for the shadows.

Back