weekly WMD's 52 for 2016 - Weeks 43, 44, 45 & 46 all added!

Storm in a tea cup, great idea Matt, nicely processed :)

Reactions: WMD
I think it works well, we are always harsh critics of our own work, you have done s good job with it even the selective colour works

I think your storm in a tea cup is very well done, I like the little splash going over the rim

Yes, that really works well Matt - I think you've done a terrific job with Liquid.

You're being too hard on yourself Matt, the Storm in a tea cup works really well :)
I guess we can let you off the selective colouring ;) :exit:

Cheers Tim - yeah, maybe...I thought about adding some droplets on the table right after I'd hit upload. So if I was to do it again...
Selective colouring - hehe. :naughty:

I've since taken Spooky, but have yet to be hit with inspiration for Cracked - so I'm a bit out of sync, but not too far behind again now! Phew. ;)

Really like it, clever stuff. (y)

... just have to mention ... I think I'd like it more with the cup in a saucer and away from what looks like the table's edge. Minor point.

The storm in a tea cup is a great idea. However, the execution doesn't quite work for me.

Some great Pictures since my last visit to your thread I like your Urban and After. The Storm in the Teacup for Liquid
is very clever I like that too.

Great catch up Matt, love the newspaper :)

Cracked - That's going a bit above and beyond isn't it Matt? Or is that a composite to create the cracks on the screen?
Spooky - Can't beat a bit of mist and b&w treatment, nicely done.
Pose - Not sure I get 'pose' from this shot, but it is a clean sharp shot :)
News - I really did LOL at the red top you've produced there, love it. And yes, it did get me opening the flickr version to see how much copy you'd done.

Cracked - That's going a bit above and beyond isn't it Matt? Or is that a composite to create the cracks on the screen?
Spooky - Can't beat a bit of mist and b&w treatment, nicely done.
Pose - Not sure I get 'pose' from this shot, but it is a clean sharp shot :)
News - I really did LOL at the red top you've produced there, love it. And yes, it did get me opening the flickr version to see how much copy you'd done.

Cheers Tim!
Yeah, no S7s when harmed in the making of that photograph, don't worry. :)
Pose was a reach I admit - my justification being that I had to arrange the leaf on a particularly frosty bit of grass. Therefore posed. Still a reach though!
Glad you liked News - I had a bit of fun constructing that one! Maybe less photography and more layout design - but still counts! Glad you appreciated the little details! :LOL:

Good stuff Matt .... not least, The Daily Tog :D

Well done Matt - another excellent catch-up. Great bit of PS work with Cracked and more particularly News - fun take with your gallery in the bg and the articles ... worth every penny of the 20p price tag. Sold Any yet?

Great catch up! Spooky stand out for me, really good exposure and processing. And nice compositing work for news!

Cracked is a great one Matt, good and expensive prop !!! - Spooky has wonderful lines and a real good feel - Pose has great tones and textures, but a posing leaf :D - News, damn colourful, and a great cover story :LOL: very nice catch up (y)

Only one week to go and a few more needed to get you across the line mate :)

Back