weekly Puckers 2013 52 thread: Week 30: step(s) & Week 31: Mono added

Name
Lisa
Edit My Images
No
Well I needed a new photography challenge so here it is! Never done a 52 to theme before so should be interesting! No doubt I'll post some rubbish in here but hopefully some great shots too!

Looking forward to the next 52 weeks (y)

Week 1: Sin
Week 2: Season * new edit*
Week 3: Gravity
Week 4: Wild
Week 5: Space
Week 6: Work
Week7: Gluttony Re-shoot and another photo added
Week 8: Time
Week 9: Juxtaposition
Week 10: Letter
Week 11: Electric
Week 12: Direction
Week 13: Tacky
Week 14: Value
Week 15: Greed
Week 16: Angles
Week 17: Rustic
Week 18: Kind
Week 19: Vertical
Week 20: Pattern
Week 21: Movement
Week 22: Below
Week 23: Size
Week 24: process
Week 25: Rock
Week 26: Pair
Week 27: Shape
Week 28: Plenty
Week 29: Speed
Week 30: Step(s)
Week 31: Mono

Last edited:
Hi Puckers...welcome to the 52's madhouse :wave:

Look forward to seeing your shots (y)

So here's my first shot, had a few different ideas but couldn't make them work :bonk:

I wanted a dark shot as that's what i think of with sin. Probably could have done with more light on the eraser though?

1/52: A sin can not be erased. by puckers52, on Flickr

Last edited:
i like the darkness of the whole shot adds to the sin and a nice take on the theme well done

thats a good take on the theme i was thankful it wasn't chocolates or alcohol a really good start :clap:

The lighting and the bits of lose rubber create a very striking image. Nicely composed too.

I like the lighting the idea the composition. I had to read the comments though to see that its an eraser in the upper right. I actually thought at first that sin was written in icing sugar or similar :wacky:

I agree though you need a little fill in light in that upper right corner.

I like it though, great shot.

Thanks all. Maybe i should have pointed out the title on flickr of : A sin can not be erased, might have helped a bit :bonk:

'ello, nice and unusual idea which is good.

I wasn't sure what the red thing was until I read but It's well composed and nice rich reds.

Cheers and welcome.

I agree, very original! Only thing I'm wondering is whether it would have worked better with more 'gothic' font, or whether that would have just made it a bit cheesy.

Thanks everyone :)

I agree, very original! Only thing I'm wondering is whether it would have worked better with more 'gothic' font, or whether that would have just made it a bit cheesy.

Never thought of that but even if i did i cant write in a gothic font :LOL:

A creative start to your 52 Puckers (y)

The saturated colours, lighting and composition all work together for a very effective take on the theme. Iain

Really clean, nice

Fantastic shot! well done! the colour combination and lighting work really well! :) top work!

excellent take on the theme.. very well thought out.. the lighting is spot on for it too, adds to the sinister feel of the image

Beautiful Lisa - please tell me you used a tripod and didn't free hand it ;)

Thank you, nope hand-held :) I never use me tripod for some reason :shrug:

Now that is just so beautifully, awesomely perfect.

Fantastic job.

Just maybe clone out the two spots to the left of the snowflake, and the one right at the bottom dead centre. (y)

Absolutely love the snowflake image. No idea how you managed to get such a brilliant image, but well done. :clap:

Now that is just so beautifully, awesomely perfect.

Fantastic job.

Just maybe clone out the two spots to the left of the snowflake, and the one right at the bottom dead centre. (y)

I totally agree. Kill the dust spots and its a "framer" (y)

Back