weekly 52 in 2013: Post Your Photo's Here :) (No Comments Please)

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
When you have a new photo ready, post it in here, with its title and any notes you want to make, along with a link to the same photo back in your own thread (instructions below). People can then follow the link, and give you feedback in your thread.

There's no need to post photos in order, or to worry if you get behind, just post each shot as and when it's ready. Take a look at last year's thread to see how it works :)

When you want to comment on other people's shots, simply click on "Go to first new post" arrow for this thread, and click on people's links to leave comment :)

Please do not post comments in this thread, which is for photos only. Instead, follow the links to people's own threads, and comment there.

Linking Instructions

The easiest way to do this is to post your pictures in your own threads first, then follow these instructions:

1) In the top right corner of your new post in your thread, you'll see a number:

Click on that.

2) A new window or tab will open, with ONLY your new post in it. In the top right hand corner (again), will be your thread title:

Right click on that, and choose "Copy Link". I use a Mac, and I'm not sure what it is in Windows, but it'll be very similar.

3) Come to this thread, and as well as posting your picture, type something like "Linky Thing", highlight it, click the link button (see below), then paste the link you copied in step two above and click OK.

4) Submit, and then sit back and wait for the adulation (if you're like me though, be prepared to wait a very long time :()!

Last edited:
Here goes my first ever 52. Room for improvement here but I had some fun making it :) Plenty of sin, I think!

hRMss.jpg

My thread is here:
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=456318

Ooops I forgot to add mine

8323040486_b191d8ed1d.jpg

My 52 Thread is HERE!

Last edited:
Here's my first.

8329923630_5f16cff811_b.jpg

My thread should be >> here << for any comments or encouragement! (y)

Last edited:
(OK I did it again. Methinks is this damnable ipad client - couldn't possibly make the same mistake twice in as many days! Sorry mods, also can't delete ont helipad).

Last edited:
Back