2013 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 Water

Nah, one of the things I like about the 52 vs the 365 I tried last year as this is much more forgiving and laid back.

I have posted week 7 now, but I just kept it simple.

No doubt you'll get yours done soon - no doubt its harder for you to get time having to keep track of us lot :eek:

I am bored and want to do some toggling, but the weather is crap

Yeah, I had an idea for Time, a long exposure/short exposure and blend them together. Saw some nice clouds, started to get ready and the bloody sky's just grey.

Anyway, I decided to keep it simple and now have a backup should life get in the way :D

Cheers.

I am bored and want to do some toggling, but the weather is crap

Ditto ;) for crap weather read absolutely baltic :LOL:

Yeah, I had an idea for Time, a long exposure/short exposure and blend them together. Saw some nice clouds, started to get ready and the bloody sky's just grey.

Anyway, I decided to keep it simple and now have a backup should life get in the way :D

Cheers.

I have a slightly different approach to this weeks theme Andy, I dont so much have an idea for time, I am waiting on a prop being delivered which I intend using for a series of photographs using that prop. But I am keen to use it for time, I just need to crowbar it into the theme :LOL:

Oh just to add, I am with you on the keep it simple method. For me that means a more literal take on the theme, suggesting a still life maybe but having done so many indoors shoots so far with this years 52, I am keen to do something a bit different. Iain

Hi All :wave:

managed to find Time to take Time & upload :D I'm coming to the conclusion that literal is the way to go with some of these themes .

& yes...it's flipping Baltic round this way as well...sun came out for 1/2 hr but don't think the temperature has gone much above 1 degree today...roll on spring & summer (y)

Well done to all who've made it this far ...keep going :clap:

Taking and posting late is ok :) Me and DK excel at being late! Still got to sort my Gluttony shot out!

Well... I'm just in again, so no shot from me again today... if worst come to the worst and the week carries on the same, I'll be doing 3 again this weekend - Flip n hell, when it rains... :bang:

Will update the spreadsheet - keep me sane :D

For The Goblins and Dark Knights amongst us there are the Posiviews to balance out the shooting rate.

Double click on the number in blue alongside the photos only 52 thread, it makes interesting reading :LOL: prolific isn't the word for Andy :LOL:

For The Goblins and Dark Knights amongst us there are the Posiviews to balance out the shooting rate.

Double click on the number in blue alongside the photos only 52 thread, it makes interesting reading :LOL: prolific isn't the word for Andy :LOL:

Eeekkk. Right, promise no more posts from me this week.
:naughty:

Hahahahaha!

Eeekkk. Right, promise no more posts from me this week.

Me thinks you cannot resist!

Now I need to get my butt off the pc and get the camera out.

My tomorrow came and went! I had the camera out this morning attempting some photo stacking, that is clearly white man's magic that I am rubbish at!

Well my list of 'jobs to do' is getting done! Finally ordered myself a calendar tonight, only a tad late! Hubby came home early tonight (scared the crap out of me, I thought we had an intruder) which means camera chances tomorrow are slim! Got some shots for gluttony though, just need to sort them out.

My tomorrow came and went! I had the camera out this morning attempting some photo stacking, that is clearly white man's magic that I am rubbish at!

Well my list of 'jobs to do' is getting done! Finally ordered myself a calendar tonight, only a tad late! Hubby came home early tonight (scared the crap out of me, I thought we had an intruder) which means camera chances tomorrow are slim! Got some shots for gluttony though, just need to sort them out.
Well... that's progress at least (y)

OMG what nut job suggested that?

Right, off to locate a dictionary!

On first look I thought OMG but on having a little search, and I may regret saying this but it is a very appealing theme to me.
I have been gifted my weekend back, for the moment I am no longer needed to work so I am off on a bus mans holiday, I am going to spend the day in London :LOL:

:LOL: Marsha, nut job :LOL: I do believe that wee rascal from the Leeds area is responsible :LOL:

:LOL: Marsha, nut job :LOL: I do believe that wee rascal from the Leeds area is responsible :LOL:
Yes, I kind of figured that!

I've got a quiet 45 minutes now while my daughter does gymnastics to read a magazine & do some googling!

Enjoy your free weekend off Iain.

Yes, I kind of figured that!

I've got a quiet 45 minutes now while my daughter does gymnastics to read a magazine & do some googling!

Enjoy your free weekend off Iain.

From googling juxtaposition Marsha, I must say the penny dropped for me. I just hope I can get something in London, now I have said it appeals :LOL:

I think this is mainly down to observation and for the right moment to happen, otherwise I will probably use eggs again ;)

hehe, bad enough I had to check a dictionary to confirm the meaning, but now I realise I'll probably have to check the spelling when I post an image too :D

I think this is mainly down to observation and for the right moment to happen, otherwise I will probably use eggs again ;)

Hahaha, eggs are the new stones!

I just have to say.....

AAAGGGGHHHHHHHH excited!

I hit the big 4 0 on Wednesday and asked for some camera stuff. I am disappointed that yet again my hubby didn't get me what I wanted. Instead he bought me a brand new Canon 5D III :eek: how very rude!!!!

Guess that's me paying catch up this week as I have to learn how to use it :D

From googling juxtaposition Marsha, I must say the penny dropped for me. I just hope I can get something in London, now I have said it appeals :LOL:

Well if you googled right, you would have seen a London picture so no excuses :p

Im another that had to check what the heck it was :nuts: After seeing some examples i have a few ideas but if i can sort them out is another question :bonk:

Also need to do a comment session at some point :help: :LOL:

Andy is let off, I know it wasn't him lol ..........

Oops, apologies to the guilty party, thought it was me. Not sure if I'm relieved or not :)

I'm going for a very predicable take on this theme, mainly because I've just seen the themes for March's 2013 ETC thread...eeekkkk

Cheers all.

Back