Pic(s) you took today - an open thread

They look like Welsh Mountain sheep to me. But I'm not an expert on Welsh sheep.:)
Neither am I, on any breed of sheep!!!!!

But thanks for your suggestion. @PlainNev suggested Shetland. To be honest I can't tell the difference. So it might have to remain as one of life's little mysteries.

Thanks,

Howard

Neither am I, on any breed of sheep!!!!!

But thanks for your suggestion. @PlainNev suggested Shetland. To be honest I can't tell the difference. So it might have to remain as one of life's little mysteries.

Thanks,

Howard
Size is a big help in identifying sheep breeds. Which is hard to judge from photos of isolated sheep. With luck you'll meet the owner some time and be able to put us all out of our misery!

A few from today's disastrous day, I took my lads car for an MOT in Dudley ( 26 miles away) , When I turned up there was about 20 police officers and their vehicles everywhere. They had done a drugs bust on the property next door, during the drugs bust they had cut the power to the site which had shut down the MOT stations computers he asked me to come back later so I left the car there and went off for a walk and a bit of breakfast. I came back two hours later and he started the MOT about 30 mins after that only to find he couldn't get the emissions tester to work. A totally wasted day other than these few photos with my mobile ! The photos from camera look totally over processed and all the colours are wrong so I went for a Lowfi edit !

Entrance to the canal network under Dudley ,( you can go on trips through these lasting hours)

LOCK.jpg

SWAN.jpg

TRICKLE.jpg

Last edited:
Here is Smokey on his way back from the vet, he was suffering from stiff everything ! Apparently he has been turned to stone !

drag.jpg

The only medication we can use is very strong Ale which should loosen him up, I'm now off to get turned to stone as it gives me a great excuse. . I tried standing still for a long while but Mrs Badger was having none of it !

dragon2.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
How did you achieve that first shot of you dog Dave it looks spectacular !

Have a look on the "iPhone Thread" there's all the blurb on there about "Hipstamatic" that Myself & Garry posted earlier today.

Last edited:
Friendly Mallard. Ricoh GRiii.

52768150734_7deb985877_o.jpg

52767366132_e42ab43edb_o.jpg

Last edited:
More SVS shutter timers ready to go back into the camera.

svs.jpg

6 hours in petrol, 30 minutes in the ultrasonic cleaner, 6 water washes, the last two being boiling water, 10 minutes in IPA then 40 minutes in the oven.

Didn't have to strip these right down, they hadn't been attacked by the local garage oil gun.

Back