After six years creating a FB group I need to chill out with my camera. So, please I'd like to sign up.

I have been chewing over to continue or not. As some of you may have noticed I’ve been very lacking in commenting and some themes I was a couple of weeks late, which isn’t me. Somehow, in the past few months, I just lost my mojo. However, after one of my photos got the most votes in the Single-Use/Disposable Film Camera challenge HERE and also joining in the 50/50 challenge, HERE. My enthusiasm seems to be back again.

So, yes please, sign me in for another one which will be my 9th. My weekly routine just isn’t the same without this in my life.

I've been absent from TP for years - I think this would be a great way to get back into photography for pleasure - please count me in!

I have been chewing over to continue or not. As some of you may have noticed I’ve been very lacking in commenting and some themes I was a couple of weeks late, which isn’t me. Somehow, in the past few months, I just lost my mojo. However, after one of my photos got the most votes in the Single-Use/Disposable Film Camera challenge HERE and also joining in the 50/50 challenge, HERE. My enthusiasm seems to be back again.

So, yes please, sign me in for another one which will be my 9th. My weekly routine just isn’t the same without this in my life.

Please count me in for 2022...

Sign me up please, 3rd time lucky. I’m determined this year. I did complete a few of the themes last year but missed so many I couldn’t catch up properly and didn’t post.

I've been absent from TP for years - I think this would be a great way to get back into photography for pleasure - please count me in!

All added to the scrolls.
@philthejuggler is this your first year of the 52? If not, can you remember which year so I can find your old stats.

I only completed 2010!

List up to date Tim @LC2 (y)

waits patiently for the "you've posted too quickly" warning to go away.
I'm not sure what that is?
Nothing I've done ?

Last edited:
Since this year's challenge has been the single biggest factor in getting off my bottom and taking some pictures - I guess I'd best sign up for '22. I'm in!

This thingy @Cobra
You probably never see it as an admin
View attachment 339578
Ah OK gotcha, yeah for some reason and I don't know why, that does appear if you post rapidly.
(Maybe an anti spam thingy?)
And no I don't see it, but its been reported in the past...

Last edited:
Back for more, hopefully I can get the technique's ticked off this year too.
Just need to finish my 2021 submissions sooner than later before it all starts again!!

Put me in please. Would be nice to get on a "good" list. :D

Hello my name is Keith, would you please sign me up.

Back