weekly Tracy's 52 challenge 2015 - Heat added.

Hi Tracy, another beautiful image. I love the lighting and also the "texture" - it looks almost filmy.

Personally, I really like the lighter base - it helps ground the image for me. Another example of where B&W really works and the lower contrast processing works very well, too.

A beautiful image. No crit from me. great as it is. black and White does the pic justice.

When they are sleeping after a long fun day is perfect BLISS!!!! For them and us as Adults!!!

Great Portrait!

Great Work!

I really like this, great composition, lighting and conversion. It reminds me of a photo my Mum has of me asleep on the stairs, when I was about the same age (apparently I'd been playing with my cars) .

Pattern - Nice Dof and super lighting on the dew drops. It suits the mono conversion you've given it

Bliss - Great shot of a blissful moment. I like the lighting and the inclusion of the foreground.

Lovely image Tracy, it is certainly bliss when the little darlings are asleep! I love the processing and the texture on the skin. The tones are great, but I do tend to agree with the foreground being a little distracting - certainly not a deal breaker though :D

Hi
Bliss
Made me say AWWWW ( my kids all grown up now but I remember those moments) love that the foreground and background are out of focus and face is so clear
:clap:

H, good start to your 52
Pattern is a great shot of the web really well thought out
bliss is perfect for the theme I remember that feeling well

Just wanted to apologise for not responding to all the lovely comments left for my photos but I ended up in hospital with the little one - we are back home now and I hope to try to catch up if I can, thank you :)

I'm new here too Tracy and playing catch up on the feedback... Thought it about time to get shoved out of my comfort zone (Landscapes).

Bliss.... That's a beautiful shot! So peaceful... Love the highlights running down his back and the sharp focus on his face and hair. Lovely lighting IMHO. Mono works nicely, gives a nice uniform balance across the frame. Nice work, love this, well shot.

Fragile.... It's amazing how nature manages to give us perfect natural backgrounds (with a little help from us). The white parachutes contrast nicely against the green backdrop, nice and pin sharp, and like the square crop. Also nice to see the two break away seeds floating away.
Really like this... (y)

Nicely exposed and a good subject for the theme.

Both your opening shots really hit the theme, I'm normally a great fan of B&W but the colors in your fragile shot are fantastic. And you could have easily entered your patterns test shot in this weeks fragile shot, great stuff.

Very nice Tracy

Phil

Thank you :)

Hi Tracy

Fragile - Real good capture here, catching a couple of seeds dropping too !!!

Really well lit showing loads of delicate detail, really liking the background too - Nice One (y)

I'm new here too Tracy and playing catch up on the feedback... Thought it about time to get shoved out of my comfort zone (Landscapes).

Bliss.... That's a beautiful shot! So peaceful... Love the highlights running down his back and the sharp focus on his face and hair. Lovely lighting IMHO. Mono works nicely, gives a nice uniform balance across the frame. Nice work, love this, well shot.

Fragile.... It's amazing how nature manages to give us perfect natural backgrounds (with a little help from us). The white parachutes contrast nicely against the green backdrop, nice and pin sharp, and like the square crop. Also nice to see the two break away seeds floating away.
Really like this... (y)

Thank you so much, hope your enjoying this project :)

Fragile - a wonderfull shot for the theme lovely composition, plenty of detail really excellent work. I hope that little one is ok now, and all is well once more :).

Yes thank you, hospital visits are a fairly regular occurrence as he has special needs but luckily it was nothing serious :)

Nicely exposed and a good subject for the theme.

beautiful Tracy :)

A really super shot Tracy ... that's an image I could live with ...I love it.

Thank you so much, that's a real compliment :)

Summed up exactly what I was thinking

Both your opening shots really hit the theme, I'm normally a great fan of B&W but the colors in your fragile shot are fantastic. And you could have easily entered your patterns test shot in this weeks fragile shot, great stuff.
Thank you, I do love B&W but sometimes the photo just needs to be left in colour:)

it's a lovely shot Tracy, and bang on the theme

Hi..... Some really lovely photos to kick off the 52! Love fragile, very nicely captured [emoji4]

Thank you so much :)

Once again Tracy, that's a lovely image. A technically excellent shot (although you don't need us amateurs telling you that!) which has been made into a beautiful image with careful choice of background and composition.

I always look forward to opening your thread and I really do hope you stay with us for the whole year because I want to see more of your photos! :clap:

Love the almost turquoise of the sky against the yellow of the rape. Definitely fits the theme, just a shame it's an archive shot.

Thank you, didnt realise that archive shots were so frowned apon :(

Just catching up :)

Fragile, I like the whole concept, plus the "break-away" seeds adds to the idea that they
are indeed fragile.

Scenic, either that rapeseed is incredibly tall or you are incredibly short lol
lovely colours and view point.

TBH archives are not really frowned upon, but I think most people are trying too
shoot a new one, each week.
But I'm sure we will all do it at some point,
when time runs out ;)

Hi Tracy

Fragile....super shot , lovely DOF , wonderfully lit , very delicate colors........:clap:

Scenic.....memories of summer - just what we need on these damp cold winter days (y) lovely contrasts between the yellow Rape , blue sky & green tree's .....

I ain't saying nuffink about archive shost.....just in case I end up using one at some point this year :D

Hi Tracy, Love the turquoise sky really lovely colour there, nice gradients in the sky too, The immediate foreground flowers are quite OOF this might be because of a longer exposure and a breeze moving them or perhaps a shallow depth of field. Rape always makes a very bold statement especially here where it is backed up along the horizon with deep green trees.:)

It hits the scenic theme but there's a couple of things for me that would have improved the shot. One is the sky - I'm not sure about that shade of blue - and the other is the focus on the background rather than the rapeseed in the foreground. Worth going back to though once the crops are back in season.

Back