weekly 2009, 2011, 2016! Kennysarmy's third 52 week challenge...

I really like the creativity of this, it must also have been a nightmare getting all those different metals exposed correctly (y)

Hi Jeff. Excellent idea; very creative ... and time-consuming I expect. Do you work in hardware perhaps? Great image to kick things off with. :clap:

Really like this, good imagination and super lighting. Good luck completing your 52

Very good, very artistic and well taken too Jeff (y)

So creative, nothing much to say other than I love it.

Jeff , I always liked your 52 images and this is right up there with the best of them

Very cool and creative - fab concept and well executed. A great start to your 52; I will look forward to seeing what comes next.

Spooks

cor ... what acute little cat, and you don't get more captive than that.

shame about the BG/setting.

Nice picture Jeff definitely captive I like that the cat is taking a break before round two starts.(y)

Good idea for the theme, may be the background coukd have been better, sometimes its a moment in time which is more important

That is my mouse and don't you dare try to take it from me cos it's mine you understand, MINE, MINE, MINE.

Not the greatest picture but it definitely fits the theme (y)

Very Creative hedgehog well done to your daughter and well captured I hope this is on your Fridge as befitting all works of art by our offspring.
Captured - black cats are so hard to get a good picture of but I wouldn't want to rescue that mouse.

Last edited:
Welcome back

Metal: Brilliant I love it very creative loving the colours a really strong and original image

Captive: Nice idea its a shame the cat wasn't looking at you

Back