Weekly 2020 - daveferguson - TP 52 Week 9 - Winter

OP
daveferguson
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Thanks for all your comments so far folk. Sorry not had a chance to comment on many of the other images. Hoping to do a catch up

OP
daveferguson
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I like your idea for the theme and understand why you took the shot. I think there's a stronger image within that shot for the theme; the street name doesn't really add anything to the theme and I would just crop-in to the wheel hub cap and the leaky lamp post.
Yeah, I think you’re right. Would be a stronger image.

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Tend to agree with what Stan said. Deffo think the street sign distracts from the subject.

OP
daveferguson
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Week 8 - Ability

struggled with time this week as had this one constantly. Put it this way she doesn’t appreciate my passion for photography but happy for me to run her all over the place for dancing. Hates being photographed. So when she can’t see me with a camera .....

minx

Papillon
Edit My Images
Yes
Broken - I agree a tighter crop might be better.
Ability - I remember being able to do that a very long time ago great choice for the theme

Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
Great shot for ability, she'll be good at yoga!

OP
daveferguson
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
Week 9 - Winter.

Not a landscape person. Should of tried better to get that “winter” shot :). Thought I’d try something a bit different.

Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
Have you thought about getting a jumper instead of getting the thermostat up? :D

Great idea though!

minx

Papillon
Edit My Images
Yes
good take on the theme, I too hope you turned it back down again.