AndyMc133 My52's 2011 updated Week 40 - 44

Hi Andy

I really like your mix shot of ted! The B and W conversion is ideal.

On your fun shot... I just wish ted was sharp too! Might be better cropping him out?

Your plane shot is great... It doesnt say volume to me however... But its a fab capture.

The one plane shot I had missed was your evolution shot... fantastic!!!!

Really struggling to keep up with my 52... need to do another catch up. Im doing a bit of photography each week but it never seems to match the themes!

Mark

Hi Andy

I really like your mix shot of ted! The B and W conversion is ideal.

On your fun shot... I just wish ted was sharp too! Might be better cropping him out?

Your plane shot is great... It doesnt say volume to me however... But its a fab capture.

The one plane shot I had missed was your evolution shot... fantastic!!!!

Really struggling to keep up with my 52... need to do another catch up. Im doing a bit of photography each week but it never seems to match the themes!

Mark

As for volume belive me an F16 in a power climb is that loud the ground shakes so lot's of volume!!!!

The whole point of the fun picture is the fact that the dogs were playing and chasing each other so not sure cropping Ted out would still potray this. and the reason he is blurred is he is so bloody quick!!!!!

As for volume belive me an F16 in a power climb is that loud the ground shakes so lot's of volume!!!!

The whole point of the fun picture is the fact that the dogs were playing and chasing each other so not sure cropping Ted out would still potray this. and the reason he is blurred is he is so bloody quick!!!!!

Andy

You have a point with the dogs! I knew it was just motion blur I just think it would be a stunning shot if you could get a fast enough shot that both dogs where tack sharp... but I bet very hard!

Mark

Great capture for Volume.
My only niggles (which can be sorted in PS) are the lens flare in the bottom left of shot, and the plane is a bit too central for me. IMHO it might look a little better in nearer the bottom left, "flying" into the glorious blue empty space of the rest of the photo.

Just an idea.

Great capture regardless. Well done.

Kind rgds

Adie

Week 40 - Explode

DSCF0054_3.jpg

A personal slant on this weeks subject from me as I recieved this week the terrible news of my brave nephew being injured by an IED in Afgan

Last edited:
Back