Capture a stranger street style : Part 2

I've missed seeing photos from Lee (Merlin5) recently. Not seen anything from him since early April. On holiday? Off on a long job? Anyone know?
He’s still around and will pop by again.
Lost his mojo a bit and doing some music projects but definitely still alive & kicking. :)

Thanks George - I always wonder f she sold the ring in the jewelers she was walking past! This was captured on film using a Nikon F3

I've still got a mint F3 with motor drive that everything still works perfectly, although my fav' F model was and still is the F2. Strangely enough I thought your presentation had an Ilford filmy look about it, I'm probably way off target but could it have been shot using either FP4 or HP5?

I've still got a mint F3 with motor drive that everything still works perfectly, although my fav' F model was and still is the F2. Strangely enough I thought your presentation had an Ilford filmy look about it, I'm probably way off target but could it have been shot using either FP4 or HP5?

Ilford HP5 (y)

AJFCJaUNi4jb-zpsZ9S7ty1b1Ld_ldUuQBJmKB8J-ydqHcO7ZbyCBKLILAYJPG4Zd02COghK7dwc_1b3BVbH1pRwAsGO3lTGIlmKLenh3SxtBDx_qMbzLXA_lBtph2pEmN2rL8W4FywV0lduRY0ej7NwcKW23Q=w1367-h879-s-no

AJFCJaUmzPxLHGqqRRce5Q9-jr9yKXFWQddg7cK9utHkZqn2JIQUT1LA0M1Bt0uaUTPl5ce0KJTzCPLGE5JNjpRwhl95Gc-e_9IQ1DcZkXytUJ8K4P8hukJUql_T00AXcBhSa1CYnb7m7C8V9Dn7GXGfKIMYLA=w1452-h879-s-no

Back