Clydesmum 2020 52 week challenge Week 1 - local

Great atmospheric shot, I like the composition and the harsh cold colours!

I like to coldness of the image there's some nice foreground interest with the line of rocks too.

So cold you can feel it - lovely shot, but the foreground is a bit "messy". Sorry I can't quite put my finger on it any more specifically than that...

'tis very cold/blue, but I suspect that's exactly the effect you were going for.
The mountains are well reflected in the lake. I'm assuming from the ripples that it's not a long exposure, but some of the dark areas suggest it might be. Cool (geddit?) start to your 52 :)

A couple of suggestions / points.
You need to link this thread back to the main 'post here' thread and post the image (only) in that thread. Without it people may not realise you've posted and won't look/comment.

You may also want to consider using flickr to host your photos so that you aren't restricted to the sizes that the forum allows.

Have a look at the links in the howto section of @Cobra's handy guides:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...enge-for-2020-how-to-guides-and-links.703930/

Another great start to the challenge, looks an interesting place, well done :)

A very nice start to the challenge, it looks really cold there and you have put that across really well with your image.

Wow I really like that. I only just found it please do post in the main thread too otherwise we will miss your posts.

Back